Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: camrocl
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By camrocl
Inflatable Clown Costume

I also have one of these...Well HAD
For halowwen i thought..."I have a great idea...Why don't i Fire Juggle
wearing the suit on a 7ft giraffe" (I had never tried juggling on the
giraffe never mind...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By camrocl
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

As long as you order by 11.59 tonight i *think *your ok

--
camrocl
camrocl's Profile:...
Replies: 89
Posted By camrocl
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

SamGoodburn;1152146 wrote:
I'll buy everything on the last day, so i can buy it all in one go.

Ive the same plan...only thing is that they may run out of stock...
I must say my smart allek...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By camrocl
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

wel it started the 8th... 12 days of christmas sale

8+12=???

--
camrocl
camrocl's Profile:...

Thanks for bumping it... Just ordered some kh leg armor after reading,
had been meaning to get some but this got me around rto doing it. i know
i could just use other types of shin pads but thought...
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By camrocl
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

coming up with a pun is a wheely big trial

--
camrocl
camrocl's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/18094

How can you tell you speed. Do you work it out mathmaticaly or do you
use a cycle computer.

Ive searched for a few cycle computers but they only go up to wheel
size 28"...no good for a 36"

Thanks...
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By camrocl
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Saddle up for a game of free rider (the best i could do)

--
camrocl
camrocl's Profile:...
Replies: 89
Posted By camrocl
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Quite impossible to come up with a pun today!!!

--
camrocl
camrocl's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/18094
View...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By camrocl
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

haha, i actualy laughed , got a few strange looks in study...Thanks:)

--
camrocl
camrocl's Profile:...
Replies: 89
Posted By camrocl
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Todays offer

http://tinyurl.com/yovhef

Onza Aluminium Seatpost (27.2mm) half price at £7

--
camrocl
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By camrocl
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

There are also some offers on the Road Unicycle page

travel bag for £10 with any of the nimbus 36ers

--
camrocl
camrocl's...

And a pic

|Filename: HPIM0076.jpg |
|Download:...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By camrocl
Uni Count

You can add a further 7
16” (some cheap make. Was only £25, bought it for the seat more than
anything)
18” (same as above)
19” (KH 20 2007 version)
20” (My first 20” bought from an internet bike shop...
Forum: Unicycling December 3rd 08, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By camrocl
Post Your Unis Here!

So I ordered my kh36, T7 Handlebars and Magura brake and a KH spooner
attachment (amongst other things) from unicycle.uk.com last Monday
night. It arrived on Wednesday (to N. Ireland). Built it up....
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 08, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By camrocl
Post Your Unis Here!

I'm not quite sure what i'm looking at but i like:)

Whats the idea with the frame?

--
camrocl
camrocl's Profile:...

I’m hoping someone can help me.

I bought a Nimbus Performer (the 5ft to 7ft) one at the start of the
summer. After one or two goes the pedal feel out of its socket (luckily
I wasn’t on it). Problem...
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By camrocl
Pictures of your latest ride

A picture from about a week ago...not of me riding as such. I've found a
great use for my giraffe, clearing the gutters of...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By camrocl
Unicycle Game.... Sort Of

Came accross this game today when i should have been studying. You
create your own track and can use different yokes (for want of a better
word) to test it. One of which is a...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 08, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By camrocl
Unicyclists In Ireland (Including North)

I expected to find a thred along these lines but did not so i decided to
make one.

Are there any unicyclists from Ireland including N. Ireland on the
forums (I cant imagine me being the only...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20