Showing results 1 to 25 of 129
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hugo_Duguay
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
Will you still be riding when you're......

I think I will always be riding, just not in the same riding style.

I will probably be concentrating my riding like that :

16-30 years old : Street/Flat
30-40 years old : Trials
40-50 years old :...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
Big(ish) rolling hops

Try riding faster, I had this problem too when attempting this ledge :
YouTube - 103 cm Roll
Hop Attempts Now I ride even faster and when my wheel meets the
ledge, I am automatically sent forward,...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

This week (end) I'll...

...land a Triple Backflip off a foot high box at UAB (if it's still
there). If I can get it "consistent" (consistent here means more like
landing it a couple of times), I'll...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
Today I... (brag thread)

Any Terrain;1160331 wrote:
Yesturday, but got them clean today:
180 lateflip and 180 overflip

Today:
*Hick lateflip*, over hickflip, fakie lateflip, fakie 180 lateflip,
fakie overflip,...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
15-16 year old riders - click this

I just thought about it, I forgot to put the tricks I can do :

Full Varial Backflip
720 Unispin
180 Double Backflip
180 Doubleflip
540 Twist
Any sidespin variation
Trey Backflip
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
15-16 year old riders - click this

Name: Hugo Duguay
Age: 16
Birthday: June 10th, 1992
Riding Style: Big Street, Tech Street, Flat, Trials
How Long You Have Been Riding : 2 years
Country: Québec
Daily Practice Time: 1 hour.

Forrest,...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
Today I... (brag thread)

You'll be better at backward riding ? :p

Renegade put it on the wrong way for Stella too, and it's not really
noticeable. Maybe it will wear down faster, but I seriously don't think
it changes...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
The bunnicycle may soon be available in the US

nimblelight;1159120 wrote:
Bonjour,
Des discussions devrait aboutir lors des EUC en Allemagne en janvier
pour une distribution hors Europe.
A bientot
Roland

Message du 27/12/08...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I... broke
another seat post
! (It was my first Triple Backflip attempt today.)

I don't know which one to get next...this one last me two months, which
I think is pretty good. I want the...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
Today I... (brag thread)

Fourth (as far as I know).

Maybe...

--
Hugo_Duguay

Best online unicycle store : 'Municycle.ca' (www.municycle.ca)
!
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
Today I... (brag thread)

In order :

180 Doubleflip
Fakie Inward Small Sidespin
180 Fakie Doubleflip
540 Sidespin
2.5 Backflip on flat

Unfortunately, my camera died (but I have those pretty consistent).
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
Sidespin without the spin

Since crankflips with a leg around are called Sideflips, I think it
would make sense if no footers with a leg around were called Side No
Footer.

And that's always how I've called those...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 123
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

Jerrick;1147281 wrote:
Its funny that there is such a bad look on profiles. Two years ago you
guys wouldnt be saying 90% of this.

And me the first. But now things have changed, mostly with...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 123
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

I ride distance on a trials.

I bought Profiles.

EDIT : :p

--
Hugo_Duguay
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 123
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

Nothing is setting you back from riding Muni with 145s, XC with 145s,
distance with 145s, Street with 145s, Trials with 145s, freestyle with
145s or flat with 145s, it'll simply be a bit of an extra...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 123
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

maestro8;1147087 wrote:
The Profile hub is only about 200 grams heavier than the KH Moment hub
(source: unicycle.co.nz). If you're worried about a few hundred grams,
take a dump before you go...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 123
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

Back in the ol' time, I was "launching" down 7 sets with something
pretty similar to 'that' (http://tinyurl.com/5ua83n) (with a 20"), so I
don't see why it wouldn't be possible to gap a 10 sets with...
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
Video contest

Rules also specify that participants must be US residents. :( I will try
nonetheless, just to see (and get more views ;)).

-Hugo-

--
Hugo_Duguay

Best online unicycle store : 'Municycle.ca'...
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
Street Discussion Thread.

Has anyone ever been or sess'ed El Toro, Carlsbad, Wallenberg or any of
the famous gap skaters ride ? I seriously think El Toro is uni-hopable
and uni-grindable, after all, it's just a really big 20...
Forum: Unicycling December 7th 08, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 479
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
Trials Discussion Thread

I'm using the same techique as you Maestro, and I love it too. I ride
street and trials, and I love to know I will never flat spot my rim no
matter how high or far I drop or gap. Plus, I remember...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 71
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
Filmers Discussion Thread

This is my set up ! :p

[image: http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/333/setup1jz2.jpg]
[image: http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/76/setup2dg0.jpg]

I built it for winter/rain riding. I tested it...
Forum: Unicycling November 22nd 08, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 44
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
Nimbus II RIM strong enough for street?

T'en qu'à moi ce qui détermine un mono c'est plus le wheelset que le
frame, mais en tout cas. C'est cool pareil comme montage.

Bon je retourne à mes devoirs.

--
Hugo_Duguay

Best online unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling November 22nd 08, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 44
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
Nimbus II RIM strong enough for street?

You'll be riding with your freestyle ?

Do you think your tire is really appropriate for that kind of riding ?
I know you now hate street unicycles, but we're going for a street
ride......
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 145
Posted By Hugo_Duguay
900° Unispin?

Exactly. *S*haun *E*ric *J*ohanneson

Sejflip

Not sure if it'll work since it's set to private...anyways.

-Hugo-

--
Forum: Unicycling November 5th 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911

Wow ! Thank you, I would have never thought about that ! ;) Anyways, I
was kinda hoping UDC would have them... I'll email Pete.