Transport chiefs plan 20mph speed limit and new cycle lane nearLondon Bridge station in bid to cut pollution by Bod[_5_]
Transport chiefs are planning to slash the speed limit and introduce a cycle lane on a key central London road in a bid to prioritise buses and...
Today 06:30 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
0 1 UK
Hit by car by Andy
I was crossing crosswalk with green light. Lady made a right at red light. She never looked right. I was hit. Broke left hand and neck pain. I will never...
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
875 167,015 General
Chain wear and cassette question by Joerg[_2_]
To my amazement a Sachs-Sedis chain will absolutely not exceed 0.5% stretch after more than 5000mi, despite some hills where one has to stand in the pedals....
Chain Lube? by John B. slocomb
I wonder whether this product might not be a useful chain lube https://tinyurl.com/yc8dwzfp cheers, John B.
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
64 215 Techniques
Practice what you preach? by [email protected]
The hypocrisy of cyclists.... https://tinyurl.com/yb6bdkdh
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] Go to last post