Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: a l l y
Forum: UK June 4th 09, 07:31 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 20
Posted By a l l y
Bright headlamps

"David Damerell" wrote in message
Quoting a l l y :
I live in a rural area which...
Forum: UK June 4th 09, 07:29 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 20
Posted By a l l y
Bright headlamps

"Doki" wrote in message

"Doki" wrote in message

I've just read...
Forum: UK June 4th 09, 07:26 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 20
Posted By a l l y
Bright headlamps

"Doki" wrote in message

"Doki" wrote in message

I've just read...
Forum: UK June 3rd 09, 11:10 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 20
Posted By a l l y
Bright headlamps

"Martin" wrote in message
a l l y wrote:
I live in a rural area which means cycling on pitch black roads from time
Forum: UK June 3rd 09, 10:15 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 20
Posted By a l l y
Bright headlamps

I live in a rural area which means cycling on pitch black roads from time to
time. My current, somewhat out-of-date headlamp just isn't powerful enough.
I want something that shows the road some...
Forum: UK September 19th 07, 02:55 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 37
Posted By a l l y
Building Up Stamina on a bike

"Roger Burton West" wrote in message
a l l y wrote:

I'm delighted to be able to say I don't need to...
Forum: UK September 18th 07, 10:06 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 37
Posted By a l l y
Building Up Stamina on a bike

"vernon" wrote in message

"a l l y" wrote in message
Forum: UK September 18th 07, 10:02 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 37
Posted By a l l y
Building Up Stamina on a bike

"Pete Biggs" wrote in
message ...
Barb wrote:
Oh ... and I forgot to mention ..... when I get to a...
Forum: UK September 18th 07, 10:01 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 37
Posted By a l l y
Building Up Stamina on a bike

"Barb" wrote in message
Oh ... and I forgot to mention ..... when I get to a long, steep bit, I
just get off and...
Forum: UK September 18th 07, 11:07 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 136
Posted By a l l y
H*lm*t info card for casualty staff

"Coyoteboy" wrote in message

:) I've had a similar situation to you, in fact maybe I'm going to change
my stance and...
Forum: UK September 17th 07, 11:25 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 37
Posted By a l l y
Building Up Stamina on a bike

I've recently done something similar, Sophie, and I'm still in the process
of building up the stamina, so I know where you're coming from.

I used to use my bike fairly often when we lived in a...
Forum: UK September 16th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 12
Posted By a l l y
Rear pannier baskets

"Bob Johnstone" wrote in message
Tony Raven wrote:
Not metal but you could try these pannier baskets from REI in...
Forum: UK September 16th 07, 10:02 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 12
Posted By a l l y
Rear pannier baskets

"Bob Johnstone" wrote in message
You could get a new basket for your rack from he
Forum: UK September 16th 07, 10:53 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 12
Posted By a l l y
Rear pannier baskets

"Rob Morley" wrote in message
In article , a l l y
Forum: UK September 15th 07, 11:43 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 12
Posted By a l l y
Rear pannier baskets

I've recently got my trusty bike out again, after letting it sit languishing
in the shed for several years. When I bought it, about 20 years ago, I got
with it a couple of removable back pannier...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15