Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jogi
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By jogi
Best Uni Photo thread

sp4rky-m4rky;1170314 wrote:
heres a few that me and dan took when riding in bristol a little while
back.....

total crazy - the last two:eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool:

jogi
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By jogi
Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

MuniAddict;1169910 wrote:

I'm not worthy lol. That's just about the nicest thing that's ever
happened to me (tearing up):o

thats not an honor,
that´s horror:eek:
your groopies will...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 07:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By jogi
!!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

people who have problems with nudity should nerver make sex so that tey
don´t increase:p
and they should ahve a shower only with clothes:p:p:p
greets from free europe to no fun, no nudity, no...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By jogi
Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

just join this group:D

--
jogi

municycling anarchist
26" K1 Track Monster
Surly Conandrum
KH36 Nightrider
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By jogi
Titanium Hub?

the reason why I´ve got a TI hub is that the flanges of my KH hub damage
(without jumping against them) in my muni - the same problem had unisan
at the unicon in denmark.
now he´s got a nimbus hub...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By jogi
Titanium Hub?

you´re talking a lot about titan - in deed what´s with the
steal:confused:
in my oppinion the steal of the hub (not the axle!) is not very high
quality.
therefor its not so difficult to build a titan...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 09:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 85
Posted By jogi
A warning on pipe-cutters

if you have problems to get the seatpost out, just try the other way.
remove the wheel, press the seatpost through the frame as far as
possible, cut the upper end of the seatpost with a saw and press...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By jogi
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

sorry, we will arrive newcastle saturday 14.02 and could go for
lochnaggar sunday 15.02:o

--
jogi

municycling anarchist
26" K1 Track Monster
Surly Conandrum
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By jogi
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

gonzo;1166268 wrote:
Jogi,
Nice to see that you still have this (insane!) plan of municycling in
the highlands in the middle of the winter! If you are going near
Lochnaggar, let me know and...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By jogi
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

hey folks,
we´ll be there, probably two weeks befor for municycling in the
highlands and finish with the BMW:)

kaiser4racing
jogi
ekl-e (?)
?
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 205
Posted By jogi
Are you 45+

hey guys,

i´m proud to be one of you
05.12.1963

jogi

--
jogi
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hey sandy,
i´d like too ride with you - shurly once again.:rolleyes::D
if you like - just post it also in the german forum.
http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74706
greez from...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 08, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By jogi
how to build a tubeless tire?

thank´s for your infos.

i tryed it yesterday with sealant---no result!:(
may be the nightrider has a to big gap on the nimbus stealth
rim:confused:
afterwards i put a 29" tube on it, it works...
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 08, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By jogi
MUni Quandry ..24"or 26" ?

i went on a 24" quax former but since 2 years i only ride my 26" munis
as in my singnaturm and there is no terrain downhill i´d prefer a 24"
....but at unicon 14 uphill there were no chance with a...
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 08, 08:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By jogi
how to build a tubeless tire?

hey you,

i try to get my 36 nightrider tubeless.
can you give some information how to build this:confused:

i have taped the spokeholes and a tubeless valve in the rim...but it´s
not possible to...
Forum: Unicycling August 12th 08, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By jogi
What is more fun, 24 or 29?

wumpus wrote:
that surly looks nice... but is it heavy? probably good for snow or
sand though

with the 4" endomorph its very good for gravel, sand, snow, but on
grass or in the wood only if...
Forum: Unicycling August 11th 08, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By jogi
Uni Count

jogi wrote:
Hey Folks
In Hamburg Germany and sometimes in Scotland
are running:

29´Nimbus 2.2 Kendo
24´Qu-ax Muni 3´Durolife
26´Koxx Monster 3´Gazzaloddi
26´Surly Conundrum 3.7...
Forum: Unicycling August 11th 08, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By jogi
What is more fun, 24 or 29?

@joemarshall
there is also a fine 26" from surly, the "conandrum"
espescialy the large marge rim is very fine:)

I myself prefere for downhill the koxx monster frame with the large
marge rim and a...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 08, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By jogi
Who's Had a 29" Tube Blowout When in a Coker Wheel?

Hey folks,
there´s a lot talking about 29" tubes, but witch dimension and witch
material of 29" tubes do you use:confused:

Thanks Jogi

--
jogi
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 07, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hey Folks
In Hamburg Germany and sometimes in Scotland
are running:

29´Nimbus 2.2 Kendo
24´Qu-ax Muni 3´Durolife
26´Koxx Monster 3´Gazzaloddi
26´Surly Conundrum 3.7 Endomorph

Jogi
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 07, 09:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By jogi
Any Muni rider around Aberdeen, Scotland?

Hey Teddy, hey Joe

Thanks a lot for these really good links.
Of cause muni suitable munros are not the most interesting ones...
My next favourite Munro is the Liathach massive....but i think...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 07, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By jogi
Any Muni rider around Aberdeen, Scotland?

I ´v just had a look on these two peaks, really nice ones, but i think
that´s a lot of walking to get up there....and the days are not to long
in february, so i would prefer a "shorter" track...

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 07, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By jogi
Any Muni rider around Aberdeen, Scotland?

Hey folks,
off cause you are right, its not so easy munrocycling in winter.
we,v done some munroes and also got winter munro experiences last
december,- without muni´s and it was a hard work.
But i...
Forum: Unicycling November 23rd 07, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By jogi
Any Muni rider around Aberdeen, Scotland?

Hey,
we ( me and elke) will be municycling in the Highland´s, may be Orkney
too between 18.02.2008 and 29.02.2008.
we travel by car and our route is not quite shure...but shurely we ´ll
try to cycle...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24