Arrogant BMW driver gets his car scratched by [email protected]
Oh dear! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5530599/Furious-cyclist-raging-stand-BMW-driver.html
by soup[_8_] Go to last post
10 32 UK
Self driving accident by Andy
The video clearly shows the lady behind the wheel with her eyes...
Today 01:14 PM
by Andy Go to last post
2 28 Techniques
Self-driving Uber car kills Arizona pedestrian, police say by Bod[_5_]
Officials said an Arizona woman was killed after being struck by a self-driving Uber vehicle early Monday -- an incident believed to be the first of its...
Hey this is not stupid by AMuzi
Clever design: https://cyclingindustry.news/veercycle-pinned-concept-seeks-to-open-belt-drive-to-the-masses/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open...
Today 05:33 AM
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
3 46 Techniques
Bicycle bottle diameters, why different? by Joerg[_2_]
Just ordered a bottle from Stansport. It is nice but much smaller in diameter than my California Bike Gear bottle which is a snug fit. So the Stansport...
by Radey Shouman Go to last post
67 158 Techniques
Long Brake Levers by sms
On my DaHon Speed TR folder, it had brake levers, branded DaHon with a longer handle than other levers I've seen, about 1" longer. One of the levers broke in...
by sms Go to last post
17 75 Techniques
Video: Moment driver 'with cloudy windscreen' hits cyclist by Bod[_5_]
http://metro.co.uk/video/moment-driver-cloudy-windscreen-hits-cyclist-1652238/ -- Bod
Today 12:06 AM
by JNugent Go to last post