Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: zadig
Forum: Unicycling June 25th 07, 07:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By zadig
Mountain Dew Moab

Count your blessings, I didn't make the cut.:( They really focussed
on the younger riders who, incidently, are more exciting to watch.
Well, I guess that makes sense. Michael Grant served the...
Forum: Unicycling June 25th 07, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By zadig
Mountain Dew Moab

Well it took a while but the Mountain Dew MDTV video is now available at
http://www.mountaindew.com/mdtv. As of the time of this posting it was
rated the highest watched video on their site. It's...
Forum: Unicycling March 26th 07, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By zadig
Links to Moab MUni Fest Pics.

I just want to say that I had a great time with all the attendees at the
Moab MUni Fest this year. I don't know of any people I enjoy being
around more than old friends I see and new friends I make...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3