Showing results 1 to 25 of 203
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: _[_9_]
Forum: UK April 3rd 09, 08:52 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Replies: 71
Posted By _[_9_]
Streets reclaimed again!

Tony Dragon wrote:
Doug wrote:

They are not a 'vast' majority but a significant majority, aka
democratic mob, which plagues the remainder of the population and even
each other.

So...
Forum: UK April 3rd 09, 08:50 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Replies: 71
Posted By _[_9_]
Streets reclaimed again!

Doug wrote:
On 3 Apr, 14:46, "nightjar" cpb@insert my surname here.me.uk
wrote:
"Doug" wrote in message

I'm posting from uk.legal and it was the complete lack of...
Forum: UK April 3rd 09, 08:46 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Replies: 71
Posted By _[_9_]
Streets reclaimed again!

Doug wrote:

That is not the same as total number of posts from infesting
motorists. I was driven to start so many threads to counter all the
pro-car propaganda on UKT.

"It was the voices in...
Forum: UK April 3rd 09, 11:47 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Replies: 71
Posted By _[_9_]
Streets reclaimed again!

Doug wrote:
On 3 Apr, 09:09, "nightjar" cpb@insert my surname here.me.uk
wrote:
"Doug" wrote in message

Forum: UK April 3rd 09, 11:37 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Replies: 71
Posted By _[_9_]
Streets reclaimed again!

Doug wrote:

Lets get one thing straight, if I chose I could still use a car.

Lying old ****.

Indeed, as a partly disabled person I would benefit from it.

You've mis-spelt "mentally" in the...
Forum: UK April 2nd 09, 10:05 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport
Replies: 24
Posted By _[_9_]
OAP drivers

nightjar cpb@ wrote:
BTW my late mother used to drive at 50mph
everywhere, including towns.

She drove everywhere at 50 and she was *still* late?

I'll get me coat...
Forum: UK April 1st 09, 04:23 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 224
Posted By _[_9_]
Road rage incident this morning - advice?

Martin wrote:
_ wrote:
Simon Brooke wrote:
On 31 Mar, 23:03, TheMgt wrote:
Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

The thing is, though, that those guys...
Forum: UK April 1st 09, 10:45 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 224
Posted By _[_9_]
Road rage incident this morning - advice?

Simon Brooke wrote:
On 31 Mar, 23:03, TheMgt wrote:
Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

The thing is, though, that those guys are probably cowards and almost...
Forum: UK March 31st 09, 06:11 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 224
Posted By _[_9_]
Road rage incident this morning - advice?

Simon Brooke wrote:
Hi all, long time no see.

This morning I was commuting in from Strathaven to East Kilbride along
the A726; this is a two lane road, mainly rural, no significant hills
Forum: UK March 29th 09, 05:37 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 12
Posted By _[_9_]
Pont de Normandie

Ian Smith wrote:
On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 14:09:02 +0100, citizen142 wrote:

I have hunted around the net concerning Pont de Normandie in Le Havre
and I am certain I...
Forum: UK March 29th 09, 05:36 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 12
Posted By _[_9_]
Pont de Normandie

citizen142 wrote:
I have hunted around the net concerning Pont de Normandie in Le Havre
and I am certain I don't want to go over it! Crossing the old Severn
bridge gave me the willeys as I am...
Forum: UK March 29th 09, 05:34 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 24
Posted By _[_9_]
[email protected]

Marc wrote:
Tom Crispin wrote:
On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 10:43:01 +0100, Peter Grange
wrote:

Whoever this miserable nameless coward is who emailed me last...
Forum: UK March 29th 09, 05:32 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 24
Posted By _[_9_]

On 29 Mar, 12:59, _ wrote:
Just zis Guy, you know? wrote: On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 12:45:22 +0100, "Simon Mason"
Forum: UK March 29th 09, 12:59 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 24
Posted By _[_9_]
[email protected]

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 12:45:22 +0100, "Simon Mason"
said in
:

Same here - I...
Forum: UK March 22nd 09, 08:40 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 93
Posted By _[_9_]
The motoring lobby

Roger Thorpe wrote:
Ian Smith wrote:
On Sun, 22 Mar, Roger Thorpe wrote:
_ wrote:

Half of road users are worse than average drivers.
Not...
Forum: UK March 22nd 09, 08:27 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport
Replies: 196
Posted By _[_9_]
Another one injuring people on a pavement and damaging a building

_ wrote:
Brian Robertson wrote:
Stop cross posting to your idiot friends on uk.transport.

or what?

Ooops, nearly forgot the crosspost. So, you were saying..?
Forum: UK March 22nd 09, 08:26 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling

Brian Robertson wrote:
Stop cross posting to your idiot friends on uk.transport.

or what?
Forum: UK March 22nd 09, 08:24 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport

Brian Robertson wrote:
Stop cross posting to your idiot friends on uk.transport.

Hey Glug? Blow it outa yer arse.
Forum: UK March 21st 09, 10:56 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 14
Posted By _[_9_]
DELIBERATELY INADEQUATE PARKING

Brian Robertson wrote:
I don't even have to reply to that question, Tony. I drive a bus, that's
all, and I get bagged regularly. End of story.

(Snip self-pitying whinge)
He didn't ask whether...
Forum: UK March 21st 09, 10:49 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport
Replies: 93
Posted By _[_9_]
The motoring lobby

Brian Robertson wrote:
My attitude, when I am not laughing at you asholes, is simply that the law
is the law and if you break it, you pay the price. Unless you can come up
with a better...
Forum: UK March 21st 09, 09:58 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 93
Posted By _[_9_]
The motoring lobby

Brian Robertson wrote:
Well, yes, this is what I can't understand about motorists. When I drive
cars I simply don't break the law. If I can't park somewhere, I don't even
stop. It doesn't...
Forum: UK March 21st 09, 09:50 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 93
Posted By _[_9_]
The motoring lobby

Brian Robertson wrote:
"Feel free to have the last word - I know it helps you rest at night"

Sad.

Nope, you definitely imagined it. Haven't said anything like that at
all. Did the pink...
Forum: UK March 21st 09, 09:46 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 15
Posted By _[_9_]
FAO Glug & Other Motorist-Haters

Brian Robertson wrote:
I would love to know who you think that you are talking to. You are
comprehensively blocked by almost everyone on here and ignored by almost
everyone else.

I think...
Forum: UK March 21st 09, 09:18 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 93
Posted By _[_9_]
The motoring lobby

Brian Robertson wrote:
Far too subtle for me, mate. Whoosh! Right over my head, and that's without
a drop touching my lips. Still relying on the Ibuprofen so far.

What happened to letting...
Forum: UK March 21st 09, 09:13 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 93
Posted By _[_9_]
The motoring lobby

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 11:53:16 -0700 (PDT), said in
:

He then gets done for...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 203