Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 1.76 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Graham Harrison[_2_]
Forum: UK October 20th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 38
Cycle to work scheme.

"Ian Smith" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:40:03 GMT, Tim Woodall
wrote:
On 20...
Forum: UK April 30th 08, 07:30 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 17
Train fares

"vernon" wrote in message

"Graham Harrison" wrote
in message...
Forum: UK April 30th 08, 08:17 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 17
Train fares

"vernon" wrote in message
Folk contemplating a LEJOG will find a massive hike in the fares to and
from Thurso/Wick...
Forum: UK April 27th 08, 12:38 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 4
OT Bicycles in Japan.

wrote in message
On Apr 24, 4:38 pm, "Graham...
Forum: UK April 24th 08, 04:38 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 4
OT Bicycles in Japan.

Just got back from my first visit to Japan. 10 cities/towns in 3 weeks.
I was amazed by the amount of bicycles around particularly in cities.
Apart from two days hire car we went everywhere by PT...
Forum: UK March 26th 08, 12:39 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 29
Cycling doctor gets death threats after posting videos of crap driving on Youtube.

"spindrift" wrote in message
HELMET-CAM-DOCTOR-CYCLIST GETS DEATH THREATS AFTER FILMING ERRANT
Forum: UK March 25th 08, 02:20 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 18
Highway Code anti-cyclist wording FOI answer

"David Hansen" wrote in message
You may recall the attempt by the Department of Transport to adopt
Forum: UK March 23rd 08, 02:22 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 7
Where to look for second hand bike adverts?

"blackhead" wrote in message
Surprisingly, Ebay doesn't have that many second hand ads for my...
Forum: UK March 4th 08, 11:23 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 18
Easy to maintain mountain bike recommendations

"Holty" wrote in message
My company has joined the Halfords Cycle to Work scheme so I'm tempted
to...
Forum: UK January 29th 08, 08:16 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 4
nexus 8 being draggy?

"Clive George" wrote in message
Is the nexus 8 supposed to be draggy when back pedalling?

cheers,
clive

I've never...
Forum: UK January 25th 08, 07:20 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 6
Shorts question

wrote in message
On 24 Jan, 20:41, Andrew Price wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008...
Forum: UK January 20th 08, 12:54 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 10
Dangerous driving instructors

When my son (7 years ago) took his driving test he was failed for "failing
to make progress". The way he tells it he was waiting to enter a
roundabout and gave way to someone who was just...
Forum: UK January 16th 08, 10:10 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 26
farcility of the month.

"Ian Smith" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, The Luggage wrote:

Quite, but I do sometimes...
Forum: UK January 16th 08, 10:00 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 9
Getting your train ticket out ...

"Jim" wrote in message

"elyob" wrote in message
So,...
Forum: UK January 10th 08, 04:25 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 7
Recumbents

"Nigel Cliffe" wrote in message
Hi I'm looking for any advice, background or riding experiences...
Forum: UK December 18th 07, 09:22 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 10
CTC and the DfT design guidance consultation

"burtthebike" wrote in message

"Ekul Namsob" wrote in message
Forum: UK December 14th 07, 05:19 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Ciclovia

"spindrift" wrote in message
On 14 Dec, 09:42, squeaker wrote:
If you need...
Forum: UK December 10th 07, 10:58 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 1
Picking up a side trip from the Recumbent thread

Take a look at www.bentrideronline.com that is referenced in the thread and
then "Toronto Cops Take Stand Against Human Power". Is that OT for u.r.c?
Forum: UK December 10th 07, 10:29 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 32
Ideal Convenient "Small" Cycling Carry Bag for a day-trip

"Brian G" wrote in message
zzapper wrote:
On Dec 10, 6:54 pm, Brian G wrote:
zzapper wrote:
Forum: UK December 7th 07, 12:09 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Health and Safety Film

I've often thought that the maxim I'd like to get over to other road users
is "treat other road users in the way you would treat the person you most
treasure".

"Tom Crispin"...
Forum: UK November 16th 07, 04:09 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london
Replies: 4
Apologies - Top Gear

Yes, I know, a bit of a no-no in some circles but did anyone see the "race"
last week from Kew Bridge to City Airport? Which route would you have
followed as a cyclist? I don't believe I would...
Forum: UK November 16th 07, 03:52 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 21
no cycling cardiff queen street

"Mark McNeill" wrote in message
Response to David Lloyd
If this is a pavement area, you are probably in the...
Forum: UK November 15th 07, 04:28 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 30
Fake radar

"Nigel Cliffe" wrote in message
David Lloyd wrote:
OK, everyone has heard about radar detectors, but is there any such as
a...
Forum: UK November 12th 07, 07:49 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
I'm really impressed

Back in the late 70s I used to commute into London by bike (initially
Chiswick-Fleet Street and later Croydon-Fleet Street). Apart from cycle
couriers I was in a significant minority.

I just...
Forum: UK November 10th 07, 08:10 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 6
Cycle path standards

"marc" wrote in message
my LA have just spent a large chunk of other peoples money on cycle
routes to nowhere,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50