Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Devs
Forum: Mountain Biking September 4th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 6
Posted By Devs
Should I block Mr Vandeman's posts?

In message , chasw
writes
Admittedly, this is a rhetorical question, since I'm already tired of
reading his anti-MTB rants.

I...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 4th 07, 08:18 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By Devs
SSWC 07 pics and roller racing!

In message , Ride-A-Lot
writes
Winston wrote:
What a wicked event....
Beautiful scenery, fantastic trails, great...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 28th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Devs
Basic Q

In message , coyoteboy
writes
OK, so ive been MTBing for a long time and thought I knew the reasons
and solutions for this but as I dont...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 15th 07, 09:36 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 15
Posted By Devs
Leadville 100 (caution: racing content, photos)

In message , MattB
writes
If you do it in under 9 Hours, it's a /nice/ belt buckle at least.
Oh, and then there's the chicks wanting you...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 28th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 6
Posted By Devs
FUJI RULES

In message , QUAKEnSHAKE
writes
But I guess Germany is close
to Kazakhstan so they may interbreed.

I see your geography is...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 26th 07, 08:28 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By Devs
RR - Charity 100 miler

In message ,
LIBERATOR writes
Show some film data you lamer...

I've already put some on your computer. Open any...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 26th 07, 12:50 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By Devs
RR - Charity 100 miler

Here's the report of my Saturday jaunt. 108 miles and 12878 ft up and
down:

Got picked up from home on Fri at 6pm. We made our way to Glen Affric
and parked up in our camper van. Went to bed at...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 22nd 07, 04:12 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 35
Posted By Devs
Bigger disc brake

In message ,
Corvus Corvax writes
Sounds like you need to lay off the fish and chips a little there,
mate.

Why? My...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 22nd 07, 02:31 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By Devs
Pedals

In message , Doki
writes

"Moo" wrote in message...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 22nd 07, 02:16 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 35
Posted By Devs
Bigger disc brake

In message ,
Corvus Corvax writes
Why is it that everybody with a fetish for huge brakes is British?

Like in most...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 21st 07, 05:15 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 35
Posted By Devs
Bigger disc brake

In message ,
Corvus Corvax writes
What makes you think you will get more "braking power" (whatever that
is) with an...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 11th 07, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By Devs
Avid Juicy 7 - new pads problem

In message ,
NotaKnob writes
I'm sure you thought of taking a flat head screwdriver and carefully
pushing the piston back...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 10th 07, 01:54 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 20
Posted By Devs
Help I dont want to start wearing cycle clips!

In message , a
writes
What do people use?

Shorts!
--
Devs
"Punchdown Pete the old Kroner"

In message , a
writes
I think some WD40 might have got on the
brakes, but I have cleaned the disks several times and nothing is coming...
Forum: Social Issues June 4th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 88
Posted By Devs
Euphemism for Illegal Mountain Bike Trails: "Gray Trails"

In message , userfriendly
writes
:
Global warming (hoax)

ozone depletion (Hoax)

the atomic bomb (great deterent)

nuclear...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 4th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 88
Posted By Devs
Euphemism for Illegal Mountain Bike Trails: "Gray Trails"

In message , userfriendly
writes
:
Global warming (hoax)

ozone depletion (Hoax)

the atomic bomb (great deterent)

nuclear...
Forum: Social Issues June 1st 07, 05:56 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 18
Posted By Devs
"Riding roughshod -- Chainsaw-toting trail bike high-flyers cutting valley into mucky ribbons"

In message 6ZW7i.8$t84.2@trnddc04, Wayne
writes
I know how these guys get started. I live in the middle of a 100 year old
city, but had a vacant lot next door. One...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 1st 07, 05:56 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 18
Posted By Devs
"Riding roughshod -- Chainsaw-toting trail bike high-flyers cutting valley into mucky ribbons"

In message 6ZW7i.8$t84.2@trnddc04, Wayne
writes
I know how these guys get started. I live in the middle of a 100 year old
city, but had a vacant lot next door. One...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 13th 07, 11:35 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 34
Posted By Devs
stunning Denver weather - 72 degrees and heaven

In message ,
LIBERATOR writes
What other state offers these treasures?

Don't know about state but this little...
Forum: Social Issues March 13th 07, 04:41 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 28
Posted By Devs
Vandeman one post closer to death

In message , Mike Vandeman
writes
Did not. Why respond to nonsense?

Anyone else see the irony here?
I have tried Mr Vandermann, to...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 13th 07, 04:41 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 30
Posted By Devs
Vandeman one post closer to death

In message , Mike Vandeman
writes
Did not. Why respond to nonsense?

Anyone else see the irony here?
I have tried Mr Vandermann, to...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 13th 07, 04:31 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By Devs
Older recreational mountain biker needs new bike

In message , Simon Wyndham
writes
Sounds good.

So what are the main differences between the ways the different
manufacturers rear suspension...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 12th 07, 03:25 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By Devs
Older recreational mountain biker needs new bike

In message , Simon Wyndham
writes
Yes, I think full suspension is definitely the way to go. Though the
thing that still keeps cropping up is how...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 11th 07, 11:50 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By Devs
Older recreational mountain biker needs new bike

In message , Simon Wyndham
writes
Hi,

I've got an old 1992 Marin Palisades which I dug out of the garage in
the last year. Still...
Forum: Social Issues March 10th 07, 11:17 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 63
Posted By Devs
Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking

In message , di
writes

"Devs" wrote in message
In message...