New Bontager Helmet Material by [email protected]
I had heard that Trek was going to have a new material for their bike frames. Well, in fact it is a new material for helmets. Styrofoam worked for preventing...
by James[_8_] Go to last post
63 166 Techniques
Driver openly mocks man crashed in ditch as he pleads for help by Bod[_5_]
A motorist filmed as he repeatedly mocked another driver to his face while he was asking for help after crashing, telling him ‘you can’t park there,...
Today 10:10 AM
by GB[_5_] Go to last post
3 16 UK
Damned Central Heating! by [email protected]
A couple of months ago when it was coldest my central heating stopped igniting. My impression from the sounds it was making was that the thermocouple was bad...
by sms Go to last post
SoCal : Minus one cyclist by AMuzi
https://ktla.com/2019/03/21/bicyclist-killed-in-drive-by-shooting-in-pomona-gunman-sought/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1...
Us congress hearing of maan alsaan Money laundry قضية الكونغجرس لغسيل الأموال للمليادير معن الصانع by Kasem A
YouTube videos of U.S. Congress money laundering hearing of Saudi Billionaire " Maan Al sanea"
Yesterday 07:31 PM
by Kasem A Go to last post
0 11 Racing
Us congress hearing of maan alsaan Money laundry قضية الكونغجرس لغسيل الأموال للمليادير معن الصانع by Hani Omar
YouTube videos of U.S. Congress money laundering hearing of Saudi Billionaire " Maan Al sanea"
Yesterday 07:20 PM
by Hani Omar Go to last post
0 10 Australia
WHOOPS! https://lmtribune.com/obituaries/richard-elledge-hubbard/article_f98eb225-573d-5f7d-81b8-ed32006dfc86.html by Mike Vandeman[_4_]