Front cracking noise by Frank Krygowski[_2_]
On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 5:43:08 AM UTC-5, Tanguy Ortolo wrote: Hello all, For a few days, I have noticed a new cracking noise that seems to...
Latest on Australian Mandatory Helmet Law propaganda by James[_8_]
A pack of rabid Mandatory Helmet Law zealots in Australia (Raphael Grzebieta, Jake Olivier (former USian), and some other clown who's name eludes me),...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
41 74 Techniques
Woman on bicycle by Mr Pounder Esquire
There is school at the end of my street. My desk faces to the window. Some days I notice this woman on her bicycle going down the street, usually at about...
They're Startin' To Figger Out Gummint Infrastructure Is Required for Driverless by Bret Cahill
Looneytarians always think data processing, cheap communications, smart devices, etc., can somehow end run gummint for an outbreak of libertopia. They even...
Yesterday 04:14 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
1 81 UK
Get attacked by muntain lion? Choke it to death! by Sir Ridesalot
Just read this in the weather network. Some guy jogging in Colorado got attacked by a 1 year old mountain lion but the jogger survived by choking the mountain...