Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ezas
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By ezas
Crotch Protection

I use bike shorts or I use padded bike 'underwear' under whatever else
I'm wearing like sweatpants. I also use anti monkey butt powder or
Goldbond powder, especially in hot weather. My favorite...
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 09:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By ezas
how long before balance becomes "second nature"

I listened to music for the first time while riding on a playground this
weekend (no cars) and I found it very helpful in helping me to relax
while riding.

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 08, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By ezas
Whats the big deal about a round crown frame???

skrobo;1139616 wrote:
+1
imagine Kaori w/ a roundcrown...

imagine Lance Armstrong w/ a BMX
imagine Tony Hawk w/a longboard
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 08, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By ezas
Whats the big deal about a round crown frame???

For me, looks, simplicity, in some ways it looks more 'finished'. I just
like riding around and learning to ride over and down obstacles, so the
classic look, and the simplicity of a round-crown...
Forum: Unicycling November 23rd 08, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By ezas
Advice please on the best way to start learning to freemount.

Start with a curb mount where you back the unicycle up to a curb with
the cranks horizontal. Put your back foot on the rear pedal lightly and
then put the seat under you, then step forward and put...
Forum: Unicycling November 19th 08, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By ezas
Learning to turn

I am a little further along then you are in that I ride around in a
pretty confident manner and I can make right angle turns, but I am also
working on tightening up my turns so that I turn around in...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 53
Posted By ezas
Revised Nimbus II Frame

Man I'm glad you said Mig weld at the end of your original post! For a
second I thought that was J-B Weld epoxy on there.

With that said, I love this idea. After I buy my 2nd UNI (maybe for
this...
Forum: Unicycling November 5th 08, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By ezas
Brake lever mount

This is a great idea for a lot of things. I have been trying to come up
with a way to mount a petzl light under the seat. Im also going to
investigate the use of bar ends on the seat post.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 27th 08, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By ezas
paranoid newbie looking for tips/advice

I am relearning to ride after a 20+ year layoff and I am watching my
fiancee learn to ride so I hope i can offer some help. You need to get
that tire pumped up. Get it up to about 50 PSI, as you get...
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 08, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By ezas
29er for tall beginner?

I'm a 6' 0' and a 24 fits me fine, it does not feel small.

I am relearning to ride after a 25 year layoff, and watching my fiance
learn to ride for the first time and watching her struggle even...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By ezas
Are you 45+

Wheel Rider wrote:
That's sort of what we all said when we started. :) This sport will
grab hold of you and one unicycle leads to two then three then.....
Riding down curbs leads to off-road...
Forum: Unicycling July 2nd 08, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By ezas
I think I might be a left-footed unicyclist.

I'm having a similar problem and I attribute it to the fact that I am
more flexible twisting one way over the other (and neither way is very
flexible). But I am making myself practice on my bad side...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12