Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 5.89 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Eddbmxdude
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Eddbmxdude
KH SYM cranks snag pants

The translation between English English and American English is
hilarious! What I want to know is what trick are you doing that is
getting your pants caught on you cranks?...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Eddbmxdude
BUC 2009 - british unicycle convention

Hi Sarah,

Im a little worried about the really strict rules protection in the
trials competition. I can understand the importance of wearing a helmet
and perhaps shin pads, but I think the rule...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Eddbmxdude
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

SamGoodburn;1169318 wrote:
Just bought a Muni and I'm loving it. I may end up coming after all. I
won't be as good as you guys though.

Muni is about good times, not competitions.

:)
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Eddbmxdude
Too many flats... here's one solution.

Have a read of 'this' (http://www.gsportbmx.com/tech/punctures.php). Not
sure how much would translate from bmx but must be worth a go.

Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By Eddbmxdude
Pictures of your latest ride

Great pictures Turtle!

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By Eddbmxdude
BC Discussion Thread

UnicycleJuggler;1150944 wrote:

The only problem with doing this is that your feet would be the same
height as the axle. I'm sure it would be possible to make an adapter to
allow you to...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 10:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By Eddbmxdude
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

mikepenton;1147401 wrote:
You could've had high hopes for a giraffe pun, but I wasn't steady
enough to come up with one for that.
I don't see the point of the next sale item, it'd be...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Eddbmxdude
Joe Hodges on KH??

HAHA! He broke his XTP that day and borrowed AJ's frame. He was really
embarrassed to be filmed riding it.

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of...
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By Eddbmxdude
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

SamGoodburn;1145698 wrote:
I hope they reduce a 36"er!

Ti ISIS hubs for me.

--
Eddbmxdude
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By Eddbmxdude
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

I hope they have some decent parts on sale.

Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." -...
Forum: Unicycling November 24th 08, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Eddbmxdude
long neck?

SHAY_CAM;1136837 wrote:
Or you get proven wrong, so you get angry and call people rude names.

Dude,

If you don't know much about a subject don't go spouting about it as if
you do!
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 08, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Eddbmxdude
make a home made uni

Woah! I thought Paco was back for a second there!

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." -...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 08, 10:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Eddbmxdude
South downs college

Get yourself on the UK foums buddy, loads more UK people on there so the
chance of someone local to you actually seeing the thread is higher.

www.unicycleforums.co.uk

Edd

--
Eddbmxdude
Forum: Unicycling November 19th 08, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Unisykolist;1133437 wrote:
Hand postiioning??????????????????

****speak kid wrote:
???
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Eddbmxdude
Weird problem with hop twists, smallspins & bigspins

I spin the unicycle anticlockwise
I hop twist clockwise
I hop with left foot forward

So the exact opposite of you.

I don't understand your questions though. You have just said this:
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Eddbmxdude
Is Koxx-One gonna make more unicycles?????

mikepenton;1132486 wrote:

Two new rims with offset spokes, thinner and larger Butterfly pedals
and a 32 hole trials hub are coming.

I don't suppose you know whether they are going to...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By Eddbmxdude
UUU website redeisgn

I think it looks pretty good.
The only thing I would say is that when you roll over a style under the
'Ride' tab, the menu that appears covers up the rest of the options in
that menu. The only way to...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Eddbmxdude
i need help urgently about my seat

sp4rky-m4rky;1129859 wrote:
Jump on it, or use a hammer or something. Use your imagination, how hard
can it be!

Lol. Kids today! :rolleyes:

Last night I decided to cut my seat foam down and...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By Eddbmxdude
Your favorite pictures of you riding

This is my favorite picture of me riding. It was taken by Neil (Norry).
It makes me look really hardcore!...
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 66
Posted By Eddbmxdude
"BMX is cooler" "Unicycling is gay"

'Unicycling' (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZLHbDbby2g&feature=related)
is -as- cool as 'BMX' (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L8HGeAzrURk).

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Eddbmxdude
NUTS - November 08

Well, as always NUTS was a blast. This installment was possibly the most
insane yet. A wild party, good trials ride and blinding Muni ride made
for a weekend to remember.

I only got one picture, its...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Eddbmxdude
*UK* Muni day at Chicksands - 8/11/08 *UK*

Adder172;1123779 wrote:
i was so excited to see a UK meeting (as i always am, i've never been to
one). but then i checked where Chicksands was...
bout 180miles away... sorry i can't go

If...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Eddbmxdude
*UK* Muni day at Chicksands - 8/11/08 *UK*

I go away to have some fun with NUTS at the weekend and this thread ia
already on page 4!!!!

Bumpage!
Would be great if we could get a gathering together. AJ will be making
an appearance after...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 08, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Eddbmxdude
!!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

I take the creation of this blog to announce new: I am no longer working
Koxx FOR ONE

My relations have deteriorated with my partner Koxx, I preferred to
leave my position as head of the...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 08, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Eddbmxdude
dan heaton films

SHAY_CAM;1121636 wrote:
First really cool unicycle video. Showed mostly old school street, with
some trials and mountain stuff. made in 2005.

Hahahahahahahahaha! :p

--
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500