Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: steph
Forum: Unicycling August 23rd 07, 10:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By steph
Philadelphia Unicyclists

Hey there,

even though I hadn't read the last post, that basicly was waht I did. I
liked the area around the U of Arts very much, too. The city is very
nice in general.

Thanks to all of you and...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 07, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By steph
Philadelphia Unicyclists

thanks. i'll try to go to the city and tell you how it went, once i am
in germany (hopefully).

steph
steph's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 07, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By steph
Philadelphia Unicyclists

probably not, my uni will be taken apart in my suitcase. plus, it might
be too early in the morning to motivate anybody else to ride.

do you know anything about public transportation to the city...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 07, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By steph
Philadelphia Unicyclists

Hey everybody,

I am having a 9 hour layover at the airport in Philadelphia on
Wednesday (Aug 22nd).

Do you know if there is an easy way to get into the city by public
transportation? What should I...
Forum: Unicycling August 13th 07, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 126
Posted By steph
Unicon 14 Countdown!

Me too.

--
steph
steph's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6456

no.

--
steph
steph's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6456
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling March 17th 07, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By steph
BUC 14 - Who is going?

1. AJ
2. Amanda
3. Annaats
4. Beth
5. Blue
6. Brendan
7. Cathy and family (Jim and Sam)
8. Dustin
9. Edd
10. gkmac
Forum: Unicycling March 8th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By steph
BUC 14 - Who is going?

can anyone with a private jet please pick me up in vienna?

--
steph
steph's Profile:...

convention party dream team:

pablo rath. wogri. janina messinger. dani rüdel. me.

plus: jess riegel. lutz eichholz. the danes. kevin mcmu. yoggi.

--
Forum: Unicycling February 6th 07, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2

Hello, hello.

I don't think a lot of people noticed there is a new (and very great)
video of Unicon 13 out the

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57550

Thanks, Emma!
Forum: Unicycling February 4th 07, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By steph
Congratulations Roger and Connie

i love you two. congratulations!

--
steph
steph's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6456
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling January 30th 07, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By steph
DVD: Union

i like it. it's funny, it's colorful, it's lovely, and well filmed.
although the unicycling might not be ground breaking, it shows decent
riding, a lot of different styles and very creative tricks....
Forum: Unicycling January 23rd 07, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 96
Posted By steph
What's your Unicycle's name

Minnie. Janina's is called Mickey. Because it is taller.

--
steph
steph's Profile:...

Unicycling, good food, free beer and party - what else could you ask
for?

For the second time, Wunschkonzert, a small but popular unicycling
convention, is going to be held in a small village close...
Forum: Unicycling August 3rd 06, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By steph
Unicon13 Photos

Mine are online:

http://scriptfreaks.de/unicon13

If you want to upload yours on that page, contact felix
(felixdietzeataol.com or icq 121326494) and he'll give you the
ftp-data.

Tell everyone...
Forum: Unicycling July 13th 06, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By steph
Who is going to Unicon- pictures please

Lutz wrote:
we are going, i am the guy with the blond hairs

I am the one carried by the guys. this was taken after our
denmark-roadtrip, by the way.