Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: OrganicSteam
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 07, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By OrganicSteam
Philly Ride (that means you to NJ/NY riders)

Sorry man I thought this was yesterday and i was busy. Then when I saw
it today it was raining.

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 16th 07, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By OrganicSteam
Philly Ride (that means you to NJ/NY riders)

What time and where excatly.

--
OrganicSteam
OrganicSteam's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15119

This Sunday I have a group ride and BBQ to go to(sport bike event).

--
OrganicSteam
OrganicSteam's Profile:...

Send me a PM when we have details.

--
OrganicSteam
OrganicSteam's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15119
View...
Forum: Unicycling July 26th 07, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By OrganicSteam
pa riders

Hey I live right outside of Philly and work in there so let me know.
This could help out my riding. I can just ride foward and that's it (5
miles is my furthest).

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 9th 07, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By OrganicSteam
Riding Headphones

Hey I use my cell phone that has a radio built in when I go riding. I
just use the regular ear bud with mic to listen to music. Plus I have
it set up so when I get a call it will automatically...
Forum: Unicycling June 11th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By OrganicSteam
Today I... (brag thread)

ok i'm going over 1800 feet sometimes on my thrid day. This is so much
fun.

--
OrganicSteam
OrganicSteam's Profile:...

Also does anyone else get pain where the saddle puts pressure on you
inner thigh(will this go away with time)? I’m not bruised nor
do I have a rash, just sore.

--...
Forum: Unicycling June 10th 07, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By OrganicSteam
Today I... (brag thread)

Well today is day 2 on the uni. I made it over 400 feet a few times.
I'm getting alot more of my weight on the saddle and don't feel as
twitchy. A few times I got going for a while with out having...
Forum: Unicycling June 9th 07, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By OrganicSteam
Today I... (brag thread)

Today was my first day on the Uni (24" LX). I still need to use a wall
to rest a hand against to get on, but I managed to go about 100 feet a
few times. I started by going down a very slight hill...
Forum: Unicycling June 6th 07, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By OrganicSteam
Ocean City, NJ Boardwalk

Hey ahollow I'm in Cinamminson by the Tac-Pal bridge. When i learn to
ride we'll have to meet up and ride. I have a Torker LX 24" coming on
Thursday.

--...
Forum: Unicycling June 6th 07, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By OrganicSteam
Ocean City, NJ Boardwalk

Hey man the pics are nice. I can't wait to learn to ride mine and take
it down to the boards. I live over near Philly in NJ.

--...
Forum: Unicycling June 6th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By OrganicSteam
Calling All PA/NY/MD/NJ Unicyclists

Hey I wish I had the time to come see this. I get my first unicycle
hopefully Thursday. It would be nice to see people riding around.

--...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13