Making America into Amsterdam by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Interesting article, with data, about how much the Dutch actually ride their...
172 1,216 Techniques
29er "pedals easier" by [email protected]
I have a friend who just bought a new 29"-wheel Motobecane MTB and swears that, due to the larger-diameter wheels, it "pedals easier" than his old 26"-wheel...
Random Highway Code Testing by Simon Jester
Should the traffic police have the power to stop a motorists and require them to take a highway code test. If they fail to answer 4 out of 5 question they have...
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] Go to last post
20 80 UK
Vietnam war: reinforced bikes to carry artillery? by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Recently I've read a couple of book about the Vietnam war(s) and more than once I've read that the Vietnamese for transport during their anti-colonial and...