Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tiabin
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Tiabin
Crotch Protection

So, the unicycle makes me sore between the legs, and I'm curious what
others do to get around this. It's pretty painful. I'm considering
investing in a jock strap... would that help?

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 07, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Tiabin
Cruise Ships & Grocery Shopping

saskatchewanian wrote:
If anything the other passengers may want to take your pictures a lot
which could get sort of annoying, but hey thats the price of having a
bit of extra fun :)

You get...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 07, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Tiabin
Cruise Ships & Grocery Shopping

So hey guys,
I'm so excited... My girlfriend and I got our unicycles ordered.
I have two questions...

1.) Can you handle any weight when riding on a unicycle like with a
backpack or does it throw...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 07, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Tiabin
So... I'mathinking of starting unicycling

The purchase has been made!!!!!!!! Thanks again.

--
Tiabin
Tiabin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16326
Replies: 14
Posted By Tiabin
So... I'mathinking of starting unicycling

Okay, I'm convinced... 24" is the way to go for us.
A torker 24".
Is there anything else I should know before we both buy one of...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 07, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Tiabin
So... I'mathinking of starting unicycling

Do you recommend the 20" range because that's a good wheel diameter to
start with?
I guess I'm asking because I know I'd be sacrificing some top speed
later, but then again... if it's going to make...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 07, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Tiabin
So... I'mathinking of starting unicycling

Okay,
So my girlfriend and I are talking about getting unicycles.
But it's a weird world out there with lots of variations and gizmos,
and some of that stuff is expensive... expensive enough to deter...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7