Showing results 1 to 25 of 253
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Betty[_2_]
Forum: Racing August 11th 10, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By Betty[_2_]
On Investigator's Radar for Years?

RicodJour wrote:
It's also possible to have a lawyer go 0-3, and then they start
posting on newsgroups so they have a captive audience. It's like the
guy talking to himself on the street...
Forum: Racing August 11th 10, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Betty[_2_]
OOC Testing

Anton Berlin wrote:
All you need is a friend in a dialysis clinic that's willing to give
you the left over vials of EPO - there's just enough for microdosing.
Alternatively dating a nurse will...
Forum: Racing August 6th 10, 09:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Betty[_2_]
FDA sends folks to jail - this guy got 22 for 'mislabling fish'

Choppy Warburton wrote:
My uncle used to call his wife's vagina snapper.

Did it smell like cod or mackerel ?
Forum: Racing August 6th 10, 09:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By Betty[_2_]
It's Un-American and Un-Ethical!

LawBoy01 wrote:
Whitewater was un-American and unethical.

Lafferty needs Clinton's cigar.
Forum: Racing August 6th 10, 09:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Betty[_2_]
30 years from now we will no longer argue which cyclists aredoping

Choppy Warburton wrote:
But which cyclists are born from genetically manipulated DNA.

And someone will point to some evidence that shows a rider making 11.8
watts per kilo that climbed Alpe...
Forum: Racing August 6th 10, 09:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By Betty[_2_]
Lance Armstrong to either commit suicide or go to prison. Thisis going to be great !

B. Lafferty wrote:
Assuming mom is in a trailer near by.

Pete wrote:
Armstrong is ****ing your mom?

Lafferty must be LANCE's chimera.
Forum: Racing August 6th 10, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 21
Posted By Betty[_2_]
Lafferty has been out scooped National Enquirer covers Armstrong

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Laff's been doing it at least since 1995.
The consensus amongst the regulars in a private facebook chat was that
Laff sucks.

K. Fred Gauss wrote:
Thanks for...
Forum: Racing August 5th 10, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 21
Posted By Betty[_2_]
Lafferty has been out scooped National Enquirer covers Armstrong

RicodJour wrote:
Barry, you have wattles, not withers.

I prefer waffles but hold the mayonnaise,
Forum: Racing August 5th 10, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
Posted By Betty[_2_]
When Your Client Is Caught

Choppy Warburton wrote:
It's good to see Fergie is looking better than ever - who ever the
hell she is.

RicodJour wrote:
Why is she holding a butt plug?

Dumbass,
To use on Lafferty.
Forum: Racing August 5th 10, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
Posted By Betty[_2_]
When Your Client Is Caught

B. Lafferty wrote:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20408050,00.html

Fred Flintstein wrote:
I would have thought that linking to the Fresno ****ing Bee would
be embarrassing enough but...
Forum: Racing August 5th 10, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By Betty[_2_]
Public Opinion Is Shifting

Cicero Venatio wrote:
When I hear the Olsen Twins say Armstrong is a criminal, is when I'll
know that Lance's goose is cooked.

Henry wrote:
what, not Lady Gaga, Beyonce or Rhianna ?

Did he...
Forum: Racing August 5th 10, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Betty[_2_]
Tino Tabak - driven

Henry wrote:
but his dismissiveness of his doping puts him down there with snot and
satan.

Dumbass,
A true crime against humanity. Next thing Naomi Campbell will be
testifying against him (come...
Forum: Racing August 5th 10, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By Betty[_2_]
13K Team TT for Vuelta... does exactly what?

drmofe wrote:
He said _13_ km. And 9 men. Think Lord of the Rings. With bicycles.
Individual pursuiters are all the same - can't go longer than 5
minutes.

Interpolate that to sprinters for...
Forum: Racing August 5th 10, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By Betty[_2_]
Public Opinion Is Shifting

LawBoy01 wrote:
Lafferty + obsessive + "needs to get laid" + Lance

Betty wrote:
RITHL instead of ROTFL.

RicodJour wrote:
You have a long and arcane memory.
Forum: Racing August 5th 10, 09:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Betty[_2_]
Biking agenda leads to U.N control of US!

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
p.s. Does anyone know where I can get a light blue
cycling helmet?

Go the whole hog and wear full Astana kit. However you will need to buy
a matching Specialized...
Forum: Racing August 5th 10, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Betty[_2_]
Armstrong announces Colorado stage race, the Quiznos Pro Challenge,for 2011

LawBoy01 wrote:
I think having another UCI race in the U.S. is awesome. I've never
had the opportunity to ride in Colorado, but the stuff I've read about
the 80s editions of the Coors Classic...
Forum: Racing August 4th 10, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Betty[_2_]
Trash Talk From A Non-Medical Source

B. Lafferty wrote:
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/mma/post/2010/08/lance-armstrong-to-blame-for-his-own-cancer-sonnen-says/1
--Ultimate Fighting Championship middleweight Chael Sonnen
Forum: Racing August 4th 10, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By Betty[_2_]
Public Opinion Is Shifting

LawBoy01 wrote:
Lafferty + obsessive + "needs to get laid" + Lance

RITHL instead of ROTFL.
Forum: Racing August 4th 10, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By Betty[_2_]
Henry, Betty, RetardJour, H. Fred, and Fredmaster Closed WorldRantings

B. Lafferty wrote:
That way we can have fact based discussions about
events and issues elsewhere in rbr.

Fred wrote:
You wouldn't recognize a fact based discussion if it reared up and...
Forum: Racing August 4th 10, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By Betty[_2_]
Henry, Betty, RetardJour, H. Fred, and Fredmaster Closed WorldRantings

Fred on a stick wrote:
That's part of it. Two other parts a French beef is butchered at an
older age than the US, and the breeds are different. Basically, the
American beef market is...
Forum: Racing August 2nd 10, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By Betty[_2_]
Henry, Betty, RetardJour, H. Fred, and Fredmaster Closed WorldRantings

Anton Berlin wrote:
As long as they do it from the privacy of their basement apartments
and don't go out in the real world to harm children or squirrels, I'm
OK with it.

Betty...
Forum: Racing August 2nd 10, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Betty[_2_]
The 'doping levels the playing field' theory is a null argument.

On 08/01/10 06:20, Anton Berlin wrote:
I don't think this is the case - even in a perfect experiment (where
all riders were dosed with the same amounts and equal intervals) - I
would suspect...
Forum: Racing August 2nd 10, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Anton Berlin wrote:
As long as they do it from the privacy of their basement apartments
and don't go out in the real world to harm children or squirrels, I'm
OK with...
Forum: Racing August 2nd 10, 10:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Betty[_2_]
Liz Hatch Needs Your Help!!!

TheCoz wrote:
Pro Female Mud Wrestler

Do they dope ?
Forum: Racing August 2nd 10, 10:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 45
Posted By Betty[_2_]
I thought I was invincible, that they wouldn't catch me.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
The Cat 1 teamate agrees with this: he was fond of a Belgian saying
he learned when he raced over the "you can't polish a turd".

That's better than the racehorses and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 253