Mike Collins by Simon Jester
Is not me. I am aware MC was the CMP of Apollo 11. Mimi and Beauchamp say Meow.
State your opinion on COVID-19 by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
As usual, discussions here have devolved into childish name calling by some, demeaning published facts and data, quick political jabs, defensive changes of...
by Radey Shouman Go to last post
94 74 Techniques
Time to introduce road tax by Mike Collins
Road damage is 4th power of axle loading. If cyclists pay 1p per year how much should car drivers pay? The numerical answer is left for an exercise for the...
by Mike Collins Go to last post
16 49 UK
Wheels and tires by Tom Kunich[_2_]
After running tubeless tires for over a year now I can say that they just aren't worth it. Perhaps they save a vanishingly small amount of lower rolling...
Who makes RBT slimy underfoot by drooling at their own viciousness? by Andre Jute[_2_]
Does every thread on every subject really have to be turned into the lip-smacking glee of the RBT scum at someone else's (supposed) misfortune? Page though a...
The coronavirus and cycling by Kelly[_2_]
While the government has advised that people take precautions to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, including avoiding non-essential social contact...
by Mike Collins Go to last post
201 414 UK
Virus - long post by John B.
The information is from John Hopkins Hospital and hopefully will be if interest. ------------------------------------------- * The virus is not a living...
Today 05:43 PM
by Radey Shouman Go to last post
5 21 Techniques
Per million miles travelled, there are more injuries from walking or driving. by Simon Mason[_6_]
Association of British Nutters is at it again. QUOTE: A motoring group today sparked a row by advising people not to cycle during the coronavirus outbreak in...
Testing in Telluride by Ralph Barone[_4_]
https://apple.news/AEeKKHRVoT3qSexuMizDVQQ https://www.telluridenews.com/news/article_414e170c-6eed-11ea-8eae-0377aa65d030.html A biotech company plans to...
Today 05:14 PM
by Ralph Barone[_4_] Go to last post
2 12 Techniques
Virus question by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2020/03/29/at-least-8-strains-of-the-coronavirus-are-spreading-across-the-globe/ If one has been infected and already recovered from one...
Training wheels by Pamela
There are an unusual number of very immature posts here. I assumed everyone here no longer needed training wheels but to judge by some of the juvenile...
Today 04:51 PM
by JNugent Go to last post
1 2 UK
Need This Thinking In the U. S. by Bret Cahill
https://www.forbes.com/sites/carltonreid/2020/03/27/we-must-use-cars-less-says-uk-transport-secretary-planning-to-splash-27-billion-on-new-roads/
Today 03:28 PM
by Mike Collins Go to last post
1 2 UK
Coronavirus: Six things that are booming in sales by Simon Mason[_6_]
1) As the coronavirus pandemic rages on, many retailers are seeing trade collapse, but others are overwhelmed by demand. "We're as busy as at Christmas...
Today 01:57 PM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
1 8 UK
Halfords offers free bike checks for NHS and emergency workers by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Halfords introduces benefits for emergency workers along with new rules as it aims to keep shops open. With essential services allowed to remain open...
M60 cyclist fined by MrCheerful
the offender 'couldn't understand' what the issue was. There is a reason for that: he is a...
Today 10:40 AM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post