Sad helmet incident by Radey Shouman
Girl, 4, died after bike helmet got caught on branch: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-51139789 She wasn't riding her bike at the time, but,...
by sms Go to last post
119 158 Techniques
WOT (Way off topic) by Sir Ridesalot
Can anyone here give me an English translation of the German word, "Vogelsang"? Thanks
Today 01:26 PM
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
8 16 Techniques
You’re not stuck in traffic, you are the traffic by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: The story begins with a Bristol Post article that says there is "no end in sight" to the congestion and tailbacks on the A4174 ring road at Bromley...
Cyclist gets 18 weeks after assaulting a Constable by MrCheerful
A man who sobbed in court after being handed an 18-week sentence for beating a police officer with a walking stick has appealed against his sentence because...
Yet another cyclist ploughs into a parked car. by MrCheerful
In a statement, a spokesman for the force said: "We are appealing for witnesses to a collision between a cyclist and a parked car on Littondale near the...
Today 08:31 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
7 23 UK
Bicycle Parts in the News by AMuzi
https://ktla.com/2020/01/17/man-shot-by-lapd-sergeant-in-culver-city-wielded-bicycle-part-not-gun-officials/ Is that thing loaded? Or are you? -- Andrew...
Today 06:04 AM
by Chalo Go to last post
2 34 Techniques
Hitting your head by [email protected]
Believe me, you do not want to get a serious concussion. Even today, over 10 years after it happened, I get an "almost seizure". This isn't and actual seizure...
Let's all be careful out there by Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclecraft Sensible advice for all travellers. -- Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Lucky to walk away alive – cyclist hit by driver who fell asleep by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A London cyclist says he was “lucky to walk away alive” after he was hit by a driver who fell asleep at the wheel following a night shift – but...
Man on trial accused of causing cyclist’s death by dangerous driving by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A lorry driver has gone on trial after a tragic road collision on the outskirts of Carlisle which claimed the life of a cyclist. Michael Seminara, who...