Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike G
Forum: Racing March 21st 08, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 22
Posted By Mike G
OT - Any Volvo 240 owners?

In article
,
" wrote:

On Mar 20, 9:14*am, datakoll wrote:
oh...
Forum: Racing February 12th 08, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike G
Almost but not quite OT

In article
,
Bret wrote:

As close as you can get to being a cyclist without actually being a
cyclist:
Forum: Racing February 6th 08, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike G
200m TT times

In article ,
Davey Crockett wrote:

http://sixday.741.com/

That's fantastic Davey. Thanks. A great start.

Now I need to fill in the gaps....
Forum: Racing February 6th 08, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike G
200m TT times

Anyone out there a super pack rat?

I'm in search of 200 meter qualifying times from major track
competitions, starting with the 1996 Atlanta Games and working my way
back as far as possible....
Forum: Racing January 29th 08, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 141
Posted By Mike G
Taylor Phinney Article

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

Mike G wrote:

When I think about all the great stories associated with Blaine (Erv on
the...
Forum: Racing January 28th 08, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 141
Posted By Mike G
Taylor Phinney Article

In article ,
Colin Campbell wrote:

Carl Sundquist wrote:

"Colin Campbell" wrote in message
Forum: Racing January 17th 08, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike G
Questions best left unasked...

In article
],
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

"After our first week with the Cervélos, I called Gerard [Vroomen,
Cervelo...
Forum: Racing December 7th 07, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 48
Posted By Mike G
Analytical Nonsense

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

On a straightaway you have no similar energy loss, no increased
aerodynamic loss, no physiological...
Forum: Racing December 7th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike G
roller races

In article ,
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

http://www.velocitynation.com/slideshow.aspx?slid=1889&pid=65

Diefenback!

Mike...
Forum: Racing December 2nd 07, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike G
LA to Iraq to support troops

In article ,
Dave wrote:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/11/29/lance-helps-pap-to-flash/

- dave

He also does a TV commercial hawking...
Forum: Racing November 21st 07, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 44
Posted By Mike G
Nationals 2008?

In article
,
Andrew Martin wrote:

On Oct 4, 12:05 pm, Andrew Martin...
Forum: Racing November 11th 07, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 105
Posted By Mike G
Global Warming a?~Greatest Scam in History'

In article ,
wrote:

You know that 600 foot long container ship that hit the Bay Bridge a
couple of days ago?...
Forum: Racing November 8th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike G
Nearly a Master's WC bronze medal

In article
],
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

In article
Forum: Racing November 8th 07, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike G
Nearly a Master's WC bronze medal

In article ,
"Sandy" wrote:

Dans le message de ,
Davey Crockett a réfléchi,...
Forum: Racing September 13th 07, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Mike G
armadillos - any relation to squirrels? (ToM stage 2)

In article ,
wrote:

The armadillo was probably tits-up. I've seen plenty of dead ones
alongside the road here in...
Forum: Racing August 30th 07, 08:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By Mike G
1979 Red Zinger Results

Anyone know where I can put my hands on a copy?

Reply by email if you like.

Mike G.
mike at velodrome dot com
-
Forum: Racing August 15th 07, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike G
Masters World Champs

In article ,
" wrote:

Forum: Racing August 13th 07, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike G
Tour of Columbia

In article ,
" wrote:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news?slug=ap-tourofcolombia&prov=ap&type=lgns

Forum: Racing July 16th 07, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike G
Horner Diary

In article ,
Crapton wrote:

I find Frankie Andrieu's pronunciations entertaining ... especially
Forum: Marketplace March 16th 07, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike G
Book Wanted: Project Guide VELODROMES

In article ,
"Saturday Mark" wrote:

Hello,
Looking to purchase a copy or 2 of PROJECT GUIDE VELODROMES by...
Forum: Techniques March 16th 07, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech

"Saturday Mark" wrote:

Hello,
Looking to purchase a copy or 2 of PROJECT GUIDE VELODROMES by...
Forum: Racing March 16th 07, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech

"Saturday Mark" wrote:

Hello,
Looking to purchase a copy or 2 of PROJECT GUIDE VELODROMES by...
Forum: General March 16th 07, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech

"Saturday Mark" wrote:

Hello,
Looking to purchase a copy or 2 of PROJECT GUIDE VELODROMES by...
Forum: Racing March 9th 07, 10:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By Mike G
Is It Legal?

In article ,
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

In article ,
Ewoud Dronkert...
Forum: Racing March 9th 07, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By Mike G
Is It Legal?

In article ,