Showing results 1 to 25 of 92
Search took 0.38 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SamGoodburn
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By SamGoodburn
FS - 20" Brand New Boxed Unicycle

Should have saw that... err and he has an british telephone number. I'm
from England how is postage?

--
SamGoodburn

very creative...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By SamGoodburn
FS - 20" Brand New Boxed Unicycle

What country are you from. As won't want ship outside of your country..

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
SamGoodburn's...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By SamGoodburn
BC Discussion Thread

The stabelisors on my bc do touch the ground. if im leaning too far in
one direction i can hear them on the groun immeaditly so i know when im
riding is like a bc or not. I think it helps.

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By SamGoodburn
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

Just bought a Muni and I'm loving it. I may end up coming after all. I
won't be as good as you guys though.

--
SamGoodburn

very creative...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By SamGoodburn
Unicycle Speech

Different types of Unicycling.
Why you like it.
How you started.
What you can do.
What the very best people can do.

--
SamGoodburn
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

johnfoss;1167609 wrote:
I don't hate you, but you do stand a chance of getting beat up if you
ride down the street like that... :p

What are your plans for the costume?

I have no idea! I...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By SamGoodburn
BC Discussion Thread

As I promised pictures of my stablised...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By SamGoodburn
Inflatable Clown Costume

Came in the post today!! :D:D:D...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By SamGoodburn
Has anyone ever tried this?

Lol. Wheel walking on a tred mill

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
SamGoodburn's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By SamGoodburn
Wheel Walk Unicycle. (Home Made)

madmattunipro;1166018 wrote:
Put a couple pegs/plates on it and you'd have what we were talking about
on the BC thread.

Might try that.. hmm.
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By SamGoodburn
Wheel Walk Unicycle. (Home Made)

Biggestbtc;1165735 wrote:
Where did you get it?

I had the idea for unicycle with no cranks or peddals, a long neck and
a grippy tyre.

Then my dad made it :D but also added a drum break for...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By SamGoodburn
Wheel Walk Unicycle. (Home Made)

Like to see a chav try to ride away on this!

No Cranks.
No Peddals.
Long Neck (If it had peddals you couldn't reach 'em)
A drum break
A bent back frame (Like on a bike)
And a Grippy tyre!
And...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By SamGoodburn
12-14 year old riders - click this

Add one Footed Backwards riding to me :D Just learnt! :D:D

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
SamGoodburn's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By SamGoodburn
Brian O's Unicycle Photography Shop

Make more Tshirts :)

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
SamGoodburn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/18016
View...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By SamGoodburn
Today I... (brag thread)

I learnt to backwards one footed ride and did FIVE! yeah!

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
SamGoodburn's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 11:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By SamGoodburn
Pictures of your latest ride

The first of SCUM's (South Coast Unicycle Meet) meet up....
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By SamGoodburn
SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

Woo Luni's B Scratch beat a league team! woo.

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
SamGoodburn's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By SamGoodburn
Pedals won't stay tight...

I got a unicycle of ebay. And when I was riding it started to notice
this clicking noise the thing i knew i was flying fowards. My crank had
come of whilst I was riding it. After looking at it...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By SamGoodburn
BC Wheel Rubbing on Leg when Mounting

When ever I try to to skate mount it rubs againts my jeans so much I
cant get any where. I have plates.

--
SamGoodburn

very creative...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By SamGoodburn
BC Discussion Thread

My dad made me some stabalisors for my BC today. They work really well.
They help more than I though they would. I'll post a pic some time.

--
SamGoodburn

very creative...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By SamGoodburn
12-14 year old riders - click this

Every one so far's been 14 apart from Unisykolist.

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
SamGoodburn's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By SamGoodburn
12-14 year old riders - click this

Sam
14
July 18
Freestyle mainly + some of everything
England
3 hours.. depends.. thats hard to say.
(Not in any order)
1.Wheel walking
2. One footed wheel walking
3.Riding with my foot crossed over...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By SamGoodburn
BC Discussion Thread

I'm learning the BC i was practising today and I hit a car. Looked to
see if it was okay, it was, so I picked up my BC and ran away!

--
SamGoodburn

very creative...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By SamGoodburn
Unicyclist Locator - England

oh, didnt know about that.. errmm yeah.. close this thread?

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
SamGoodburn's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By SamGoodburn
Unicyclist Locator - England

Find Unicyclists in your area.
Know if there are enough people in your county for a club.
And know the most unicycle inhabited area for your next holiday :D!

The idea is that you copy the image...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 92