Showing results 1 to 25 of 111
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mcnuggets300
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 08, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By mcnuggets300
Brian O's Unicycle Photography Shop

i see what you did there.

also, that store looks good, i just might have to buy something from
there in the future

--
mcnuggets300

maybe if this signature is witty enough, someone will finally...
Forum: Unicycling July 5th 08, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By mcnuggets300
The Triton's competition

zfreak220 wrote:
I would ask Sponge for his design for the Triton frames. That would be a
good place to start.

why would he give away such an asset as the plan for (so far) the only
ti frames?
Forum: Unicycling May 29th 08, 10:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By mcnuggets300
How much $ does it take to get spokes tightened at lbs

buy a spoke key
its really easy to tighten spokes
just dont rush it

--
mcnuggets300

'The Zeppelin Dominion'
Sin♥ = ?
Forum: Unicycling May 26th 08, 08:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By mcnuggets300
Any Good? Quax Trials Yellow Hub

immensely strong
over engineered so it wont break
i have that model :)
i have bottomed the tyre out so many times and the tube and rim aren't
failing, which is excellent
the only thing i have had to...
Forum: Unicycling May 25th 08, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By mcnuggets300
pedal weight weenies guide

feel the light wrote:
And after I took the time to weigh a set on my expensive digital scale
that is accurate to .o1 gram

dealer much?:D

yeah, ill have a misdemeanors worth of "pedal...
Forum: Unicycling May 24th 08, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By mcnuggets300
Raceface Leg Armor on Sale

those pads look pretty decent to say the least
and i couldnt help but notice your Alex DeLarge avatar either

--
mcnuggets300

'The Zeppelin Dominion'
Sin♥ =...
Forum: Unicycling May 23rd 08, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By mcnuggets300
Unicyclist Food

Cowinacan wrote:
Potato Chips! :)

'This is the first thing i thought of when i read that post'
(http://tinyurl.com/3eq6mh)

its worth a look
Forum: Unicycling May 21st 08, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By mcnuggets300
Unicyclist Food

UniScYKo wrote:
What Do You Guys Think The Best Unicyclist Food Is?:confused:

A nutritious capital letter for each word gets me ready for some good
trials.

Serious answer: brownies and a banana.
Forum: Unicycling May 21st 08, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By mcnuggets300
THE BIG BATTLE!!!!! SI vs. SIF

exactly 50.50 when i made this post
need more be said?

SI but only because i ride like that, my favorite trials video was all
SI except for one gap

--
mcnuggets300
Forum: Unicycling May 10th 08, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yeah, no point sif hopping unless you have a decent si hop

--
mcnuggets300

'The Zeppelin Dominion'
Sin♥ =...
Forum: Unicycling May 9th 08, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By mcnuggets300
Handlebar Idea Question

weld to a seatpost clamp, that way, its temporary enough not to screw
the uni
and sturdy enough to be left permanent

--
mcnuggets300

'The Zeppelin Dominion'
Sin♥ = ?
Forum: Unicycling May 1st 08, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 348
Posted By mcnuggets300
Today I... (brag thread)

today i conquered the humble park bench.
not dropping from it, i could do that ages ago, but climbing it with
the uni.
opens up a whole new world of street furniture that i can uni on now.

--...
Forum: Unicycling May 1st 08, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By mcnuggets300
A whole lotta Questions! (so i dont make up 5 threads of 5 diffrent questions)

whats wrong with cutting a seat post with a hacksaw?
thats how i did mine, then file the burs off it and finish the inside
with a rat-tail.

--
mcnuggets300

'The Zeppelin Dominion'
Sin♥ = ?
Forum: Unicycling April 28th 08, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By mcnuggets300
Broken saddle, what should i replace it with

i've decided on the kh fusion street gel
thanks guys

--
mcnuggets300

'The Zeppelin Dominion'
Sin♥ = ?
Forum: Unicycling April 28th 08, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By mcnuggets300
Best trials/street uni possible.

SkierAlex wrote:
O ok. I know nothing about them except they're expensive and light :P

thats about as much as i know too, though a guy i know who rides them
claims that they degrade quickly

--
Forum: Unicycling April 28th 08, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By mcnuggets300
Best trials/street uni possible.

SkierAlex wrote:
Pedals would be some sort of magnesium ones probably or some sort of
plastic if the rider prefers plastic.

Magnesium pedals are quite easy to shatter/shear a pin out, which...
Forum: Unicycling April 26th 08, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

'The break' (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=20kcdnt&s=3)

'And the uni in question' (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2608vgz&s=3)

--
mcnuggets300

'The Zeppelin Dominion'
Sin♥ = ?
Forum: Unicycling April 26th 08, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By mcnuggets300
Broken saddle, what should i replace it with

well, I broke my Qu ax saddle after about 8 months of use and am
wondering what to get as a replacement. I ride trials mostly.
The KH Fusion Saddle sounds alright: 'KH fusion...
Forum: Unicycling April 26th 08, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By mcnuggets300
How Tall Are You?

6'2"
thinking of cutting my seatpost a bit as it is currently as low as it
can go, but still not very low and it wont matter if i cut a little
more off it.

--
mcnuggets300

'The Zeppelin Dominion'
Forum: Unicycling April 26th 08, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By mcnuggets300
MKS Grip King platform pedals

wow, they just look really cool
i don't think anything else matters really :D
seriously now, i dunno how well they'd hold up against grinding or
grabbing, seems the pins could wear down fast if you...
Forum: Unicycling April 26th 08, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By mcnuggets300
Today I... (brag thread)

there you go then, it wasn't a *total* thread hijack

--
mcnuggets300

'The Zeppelin Dominion'
Sin♥ = ?
mcnuggets300's...
Forum: Unicycling April 26th 08, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By mcnuggets300
Today I... (brag thread)

wow, that was actually really really good
right up to 'cheak'
change that and you have something beautiful
ever thought of taking up writing?

--
mcnuggets300

'The Zeppelin Dominion'
Forum: Unicycling April 26th 08, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By mcnuggets300
Today I... (brag thread)

Nothing ventured, nothing lost, nothing gained.
Me being the hypocrite that I am... :(

--
mcnuggets300

'The Zeppelin Dominion'
Sin♥ =...
Forum: Unicycling April 26th 08, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By mcnuggets300
Today I... (brag thread)

*plays tiny violin*
:D

--
mcnuggets300

'The Zeppelin Dominion'
Sin♥ = ?
Forum: Unicycling April 26th 08, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By mcnuggets300
Today I... (brag thread)

Today i *finally* did my first proper crank-to-rubber. I've been
unicycling for a little over a year now, and never really paid this
trick any attention because it was really boring and frustrating...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 111