Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: S...Kevin...S
Forum: Unicycling July 9th 08, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By S...Kevin...S
Flat discussion thread

oh sorry :(

--
S...Kevin...S
S...Kevin...S's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16319

pedrotejada wrote:
Yeah! Exactly like Xavier Collos Uni... I think that Raphael Poham have
one KH in this color scheme too (Black and fluo Yellow).

Raphael doesn`t have yellow, he have green,...
Forum: Unicycling July 9th 08, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By S...Kevin...S
Flat discussion thread

Heer we talk about flat, i hope many post about flat its not so many
flat riders on unicyclist then street on the forum.

How many wrap walks have u done? i have done
3 but i started flating last...
Forum: Unicycling July 9th 08, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By S...Kevin...S
**Stack It Up Game**

Little have happened here!:mad: so im backing up sam habers double
wrapwalk (Medium) http://www.vimeo.com/1310892

--...
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By S...Kevin...S
**Stack It Up Game**

Beeper what editing program do u use?

--
S...Kevin...S
S...Kevin...S's Profile:...

beeper wrote:
Yea, I don't have enough balls to land seat in, but I feel like i've
been getting close *from* seat in.. Its challenging to keep the uni
from wobbling back and forth while you...
Forum: Unicycling June 25th 08, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By S...Kevin...S
**Stack It Up Game**

But first it would be nice if Sam put out my clip on the back it up
channel

--
S...Kevin...S
S...Kevin...S's Profile:...

Ops! i wil take care of it:D

--
S...Kevin...S
S...Kevin...S's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16319
View this...
Forum: Unicycling June 24th 08, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By S...Kevin...S
**Stack It Up Game**

Could i Join now? i was a little late :D

--
S...Kevin...S
S...Kevin...S's Profile:...

I know a game called Uni i wanned to try here, im not sure if it is
already is this game on unicyclist.....

But heres the rules:

First 1 make a clip of a trick, f.eks trey flip, then the first...
Forum: Unicycling March 8th 08, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 117
Posted By S...Kevin...S
Today I... (brag thread)

I did a wrap walk yesterday! and im just 12 years old :D i think very
many 12 years old unicyclist can do wrap walk

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 08, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By S...Kevin...S
getting a KH customized soon

Where do u get theese unicycles? do u spray them with paint? or do u buy
them like that?

--
S...Kevin...S
S...Kevin...S's...

What unicycle do u got? type here.....

I got a Monty trial (silver)

But im gonna buy a qu-ax aluminium, buy yellow pedals and koxx seat:D

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 07, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 91
Posted By S...Kevin...S
540 UNIspin Competition

Wow kongrats!! what unicycle do u got?

--
S...Kevin...S
S...Kevin...S's Profile:...

i agree with sp4rky-m4rky you should got for the Kh 20 you can`t get
better unicycle!

--
S...Kevin...S
S...Kevin...S's...