Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: VBadJuJu[_2_]
Forum: General September 24th 07, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 42
Posted By VBadJuJu[_2_]
So many new lighting systems, who's buying them all?

SMS wrote:

It's also amusing to see the move back to metal cases as the LEDs
increase in power. Love those external heat sinks that they try to blend
in as part of...
Forum: Techniques September 24th 07, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech

SMS wrote:

It's also amusing to see the move back to metal cases as the LEDs
increase in power. Love those external heat sinks that they try to blend
in as part of...
Forum: General September 22nd 07, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By VBadJuJu[_2_]
Lights: LED .. light/front/followup .. question

"Sir Thomas of Cannondale" wrote:

Got thinking ?? Nashbar has a bunch of lights on sale.

I should get a new front light. I looked and the price I would spend //
about...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3