Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Simon Mason[_3_]
Forum: UK July 6th 09, 01:49 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 57
Posted By Simon Mason[_3_]
Keep right at chicane.

On 6 July, 13:45, Judith M Smith wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 09:41:59 +0100, "Simon Mason"

wrote:
Well, I've finally got around to...
Forum: UK July 6th 09, 11:54 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 57
Posted By Simon Mason[_3_]
Keep right at chicane.

On 6 July, 09:46, Simon Brooke wrote:
On 6 July, 06:23, Nuxx Bar wrote:

On Jul 5, 8:49*pm, "David Lloyd" ...
Forum: UK June 19th 09, 09:22 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 41
Posted By Simon Mason[_3_]
Video of Fatal Accident Caused by Speed Camera

Hell fire - The "Driver's Alliance" want you to* pay* to read their
claptrap, at least the ABD site is a free laugh.

--

Simon Mason
Forum: UK June 19th 09, 09:13 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 41
Posted By Simon Mason[_3_]
Video of Fatal Accident Caused by Speed Camera

On 19 June, 18:51, Nuxx Bar wrote:
http://www.driversalliance.org.uk/press/view/281

The car-haters can say "It wouldn't have happened if they hadn't been
Forum: UK June 18th 09, 02:14 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Simon Mason[_3_]
Effects of Inappropriately Low Speed Limits

On 18 June, 13:47, Ian Jackson
wrote:
In article ,
Simon Mason wrote:

Forum: UK June 18th 09, 12:32 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Simon Mason[_3_]
Effects of Inappropriately Low Speed Limits

On holiday, there were 18 mph speed limits in some built up areas, a
full 12 mph slower than in most built up areas here, but I got
wherever I wanted to go in the end, so I can't say the lower (than...
Forum: UK June 11th 09, 04:55 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Simon Mason[_3_]
Is This Our James? (Article in Independent)

On Jun 11, 8:45*am, Artemisia wrote:
Saw this in today's INDEPENDENT online:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/analysis-and-features/cycl...

Is that you James?...