Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: terminaut
Forum: Marketplace November 6th 06, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By terminaut
WTB: Wanted - Campagnolo Super Record Pista alloy headset

Would like to purchase an Italian-threaded Super Record Pista headset
in good condition. Please email offers (with photos if available) as I
don't check the newsgroups regularly. Thanks.
Forum: Marketplace October 17th 06, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By terminaut
FA: Masi Pista, 55cm Carlsbad CA frameset.

Link to details:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110045040967
Forum: Marketplace August 19th 06, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By terminaut
WTB: Wanted - Campagnolo Pista / track cog, 3/32" x 14-tooth

I am in need of a 3/32" Campagnolo 14-tooth track cog in good
condition. I would like to buy, or can alternatively trade any two of
the below 1/8" cogs for your cog if you'd...
Forum: Marketplace August 12th 06, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By terminaut
WTB: Wanted - Vintage Ideale Titane saddle (titanium-railed)

I'm looking for a vintage Ideale Titane titanium-railed saddle in good
condition. Please email to terminaut at gmail.com if you have one
available for sale. Thanks.
Forum: Marketplace August 1st 06, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 3
Posted By terminaut
WTB: Wanted - Campagnolo 175mm Nuovo/Super Record Pista cranks (or left arm)

Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com wrote:
Just for info a standard 'strada' left arm would be fine...unless ya
gotta have a 'pista' marked left arm.

I gotta have the Pista markings, and...
Forum: Marketplace July 31st 06, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 3
Posted By terminaut
WTB: Wanted - Campagnolo 175mm Nuovo/Super Record Pista cranks (or left arm)

I am in search of a non-driveside arm or a complete set of 175mm
Campagnolo Pista cranks, in great condition (non-date-coded cranks
preferred). Leads appreciated.

Cheers,
Tam Pham
email to terminaut...