Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gman
Forum: Mountain Biking February 11th 07, 10:31 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By Gman
Didn't this NG used to be about mountain biking? (Surly follow-up)

G wrote:
I actually wanted to talk about a bike...my Surly 1x1. After
much contemplation, I have decided it's too big. Yes, I
know it's hard to believe, but at 6'5", I actually _do_ want
a...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 11th 07, 04:27 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 29
Posted By Gman
Baggys?

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 09:15:44 GMT, Micheal Artindale wrote:

Why do you want to go baggie? Before i got proper cycling shorts, I wore
regular clothing. I now have a...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 9th 07, 08:07 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 29
Posted By Gman
Baggys?

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 16:29:30 GMT, Ride-A-Lot mitchell@[NOSPAM] wrote:
I wear these http://www.mocean.net/shorts_1050.asp all the time. I
started wearing them when patrolling, but they are so...
Forum: Off Road February 8th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.off-road
Replies: 0
Posted By Gman
Baggys?

I've been running Pearl Izumis for a while, but I'd like to
go baggy.

I tried to run nylon shorts (swim trunks w/ liner cut out)
over the Pearls, but things bunch up uncomfortably. I used
to be...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 7th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 29
Posted By Gman
Baggys?

I've been running Pearl Izumis for a while, but I'd like to
go baggy.

I tried to run nylon shorts (swim trunks w/ liner cut out)
over the Pearls, but things bunch up uncomfortably. I used
to be...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 5th 06, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Gman
Didn't this NG used to be about mountain biking?

I'm 6'3" and I never found my XL Surly 1x1 any too big. What kind of
riding are you doing that think you want a smaller bike - are you
hucking the thing or what? I think you'd be miserable on...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 5th 06, 05:54 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Gman
Didn't this NG used to be about mountain biking?

On 5 Dec 2006 09:33:10 -0800, Paladin wrote:

Hey! My Man! Good to see you drop in. I figgerd you for first up to
Bogus last week.

....and you'd be right. Even tho...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 5th 06, 04:52 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Gman
Didn't this NG used to be about mountain biking?

I'm not posting to discuss how Ride-A-Lot rides only on
sidewalks and how so many others go slow thru 'beginner'
sections of trails.

Nor am I posting to talk about how mountain bikes are
inexorably...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8