Showing results 1 to 25 of 153
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JJtheunicycle
Forum: Unicycling December 7th 08, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By JJtheunicycle
[AUS] UDC 12 Days of Christmas

Nevermind :p. Thats really cool you guys get one too.

--
JJtheunicycle

'NOBODYLIKESONIONS.COM'...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 08, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By JJtheunicycle
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Into the blue wrote:
I rode past a young couple at the beach yesterday.
The guy turned to his girlfriend and said quietly "How random was
-that-!?"

Hahahahahaha thats ace.

--
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 08, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 78

unibikeling wrote:
UniDudeDX's ego.

Annnd. 10 points to you.

--
JJtheunicycle
Forum: Unicycling May 22nd 08, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Pele: Dress poor. Maybe dont shower the day before or something (for the
bus). And try not to sleep. Early buses have less homeless people on
them, you could probably get 2 seats to lay down on if...
Forum: Unicycling April 6th 08, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By JJtheunicycle
unicycle+parking lot= 4 cop cars

JJtheunicycle wrote:
Interweb. lawlz.

OMFG. une dai. The kopz came nd gette me.

--
JJtheunicycle
Forum: Unicycling April 6th 08, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By JJtheunicycle
unicycle+parking lot= 4 cop cars

Interweb. lawlz

--
JJtheunicycle

Lesfunk wrote:
If you play bass it makes you a janitor
JJtheunicycle's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling February 16th 08, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By JJtheunicycle
unifreak 7 is "Shaun Johanneson" ?

mornish wrote:
your microsopic.

DEAL WITH THAT NOW WILL YOU?

:)
Forum: Unicycling January 31st 08, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By JJtheunicycle
Unicycle Video featured on MySpace.

"Elise you're retarded. Obviously you cant do that, it wouldnt be a
record if you could." Hahahahahahahahaha

--
JJtheunicycle

*goats_on_**unicycles* he's not a scene kid.
he's a sexy kid
Forum: Unicycling October 17th 07, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By JJtheunicycle
Which unicycle video sold by udc is your favorite.

qhxakg wrote:
UNiVERsE 2
Defect
Into The Thunder Dragon
One Tired Guy
Wheel of Justice
Training Wheel Not Required

Which of these is your favorite unicycling video *i am gong to...
Forum: Unicycling September 27th 07, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By JJtheunicycle
What's the strangest thing someone has done...

Verde Flash wrote:
Just recently I caught up to the ice cream truck on my Uni. Suddenly a
daycare group came up and the lady held back all of the children and
looked truly scared.

I picture...
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 07, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 72
Posted By JJtheunicycle
Unicycling and the unicyclist community.

skrobo wrote:
that is actually a good idea, i think gilby should assign more
moderators, *say people with over 7000 posts or something like that.*

that said,i think jerrick is a...
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 07, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By JJtheunicycle
can u seriously damage yourself unicycling?

torkerdx wrote:

i knew that was coming

Thats what she said. Yeah, people get hurt all the time.

--
JJtheunicycle
Forum: Unicycling June 18th 07, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Kick your legs out more thatn you would think neccasary.

--
JJtheunicycle

*We have the right to remain silent but the words we write on
these walls speak for us.*
'help me in my quest to get...
Forum: Unicycling June 10th 07, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By JJtheunicycle
New helmet mod for sun protection!

Old people always -do- have troubles being hip. Just kidding man, I'm
glad you're protecting yourself.

--
JJtheunicycle

*We have the right to remain silent but the words we write on
these walls...
Forum: Unicycling June 8th 07, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 60
Posted By JJtheunicycle
Annoying idiots on skateboards ....

zfreak220 wrote:
usually the skaters that hassle you are the posers, just trying to look
cool by putting down anything that's not skating.

Youre smart :)

--
JJtheunicycle
Forum: Unicycling June 4th 07, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I like the quax (trials)

--
JJtheunicycle

*We have the right to remain silent but the words we write on
these walls speak for us.*
'help me in my quest to get 10,000...
Forum: Unicycling June 1st 07, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By JJtheunicycle
Post your accidents!

thejdw wrote:
how'd you do that?

tree branch...

--
JJtheunicycle
Forum: Unicycling May 20th 07, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Dang man, I hope you can ride again. You were pretty sweet on a BC/uni.

--
JJtheunicycle

*We have the right to remain silent but the words we write on
these walls speak for us.*

James_Potter...
Forum: Unicycling May 20th 07, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By JJtheunicycle
(NEW) Uni Geezer: "Target Practice"

Det-riot wrote:
great vid yet again. i think i speak for everyone when i say im glad
esta loco loca en la cabeza;)

Hahahaha, that part was great!

--
JJtheunicycle
Forum: Unicycling May 20th 07, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By JJtheunicycle
(NEW) Uni Geezer: "Target Practice"

First comment! Now I have to watch it... :D

--
JJtheunicycle

*We have the right to remain silent but the words we write on
these walls speak for us.*

'help me in my quest to get 10,000 pm's!'
Forum: Unicycling March 24th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By JJtheunicycle
How much have you spent on Unicycling this year

0$ and probably wont spend anything

--
JJtheunicycle

Goats_On_Unicycles wrote:
wicked!
omg, three days skating in the same clothes! you must -smell- like a
hippie too!:eek:
Forum: Unicycling March 15th 07, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By JJtheunicycle
New Video: "In the 'Market' for a Unicycle!"

hahahaha that was good man, whoever made that sign must be aweseom :D
very funny. i liked it when you looked in the fridge but you didnt even
look in there really. +1

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 13th 07, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By JJtheunicycle
Bring Back The Chat Room!

maestro8 wrote:
Want what? RSU and JC are already virtual chatrooms, what with all the
people who log on just to post "Me too!" and "That sucks".

you suck.;) i would want it back

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 10th 07, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By JJtheunicycle
Weird non-hernia testicle issue -- any ideas?

David_Stone wrote:
erupts from my uni'ing

ducttape (the user)

sorry madison couldnt help myself

--
Forum: Unicycling March 2nd 07, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16

nice job jerrick! sounds like fun! i hope to get in a ride with you guys
this summer, since my grandparents live not too far away from him.

--...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 153