Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob Magatagan
Forum: Mountain Biking April 26th 07, 08:32 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 21
Posted By Bob Magatagan
Mountain biker tumbles 50 feet down Panorama Bluffs

ZZZZZZZZZ! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I was riding! I
don't have time for this anyway!
"Marz" wrote in message...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 26th 07, 02:13 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 21
Posted By Bob Magatagan
Mountain biker tumbles 50 feet down Panorama Bluffs

That's all you came up with?..... some OLD info. I'm laughing too hard!
What's my favorite color!?
"Marz" wrote in message...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 26th 07, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 21
Posted By Bob Magatagan
Mountain biker tumbles 50 feet down Panorama Bluffs

Check out COLORADO. Probably more mountain bikers consentrated per square
inch, but ALL I hear about is people lost, injured, or eaten while hiking.
Note: My Full Name.
"Marz"...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 26th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 25
Posted By Bob Magatagan
Big old jet airliner....

try this link, I don't know how current it is
http://www.ibike.org/encouragement/travel/bagregs.htm
"Scott Gordo" wrote in message...
Forum: Techniques April 26th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 26
Posted By Bob Magatagan
Big old jet airliner....

try this link, I don't know how current it is
http://www.ibike.org/encouragement/travel/bagregs.htm
"Scott Gordo" wrote in message...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 26th 07, 12:30 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 25
Posted By Bob Magatagan
Big old jet airliner....

I thought that if you belonged to IMBA that they would waive or reduce the
fee on airlines. If you were to have to fly with your bike often you might
consider the fee as money well spent. Also, I...
Forum: Techniques April 26th 07, 12:30 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 26
Posted By Bob Magatagan
Big old jet airliner....

I thought that if you belonged to IMBA that they would waive or reduce the
fee on airlines. If you were to have to fly with your bike often you might
consider the fee as money well spent. Also, I...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 18th 07, 04:03 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By Bob Magatagan
specialized saddles

I really meant for support, if the rails are strong enough, if other people
have had problems, if they thought is was comfortable.......things like
that!
"Zilla" wrote...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 18th 07, 03:18 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By Bob Magatagan
specialized saddles

what do you think of the alias saddle? Is it better than the toupe saddle?

--
Bob Magatagan
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9