Showing results 1 to 25 of 81
Search took 0.49 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: guilhermeteles
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By guilhermeteles
Bolts for Rollo Disks now available

When are they going to be avaiable at UDC usa?
Does anybody have an idea?
Thanks!

--
guilhermeteles

*Brazilian Uni Team*
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By guilhermeteles
Today I... (brag thread)

Tyler_N;1164422 wrote:
-Yesterday i did some awesome coker muni
-Today i did this...
Perfect weekend
-Tomorrow i go back to school:(

Cool!
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By guilhermeteles
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

hungry4uni;1164159 wrote:
I just landed 3 more.:) 2 in a row!

Once you get consistent with seat wraps, rolling wraps will come pretty
easy.

--
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562

EliB;1163030 wrote:
I was just riding again... Rolling wrap-push mush-backroll-rolling wrap,
and rolling wrap-varial roll-outside roll, also double rolling
wrap-inward...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By guilhermeteles
First ride of 2009

My first ride was yesterday and I landed many new things :D

--
guilhermeteles

*Brazilian Uni Team*
guilhermeteles's...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By guilhermeteles
12-14 year old riders - click this

You could add this question to the thread:
Started unicycling-

Only suggesting...

--
guilhermeteles

*Brazilian Uni Team*
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By guilhermeteles
*Fifthflip Competition*

EliB;1161989 wrote:
I am so close!!!! I'm gonna land it
today!!!!!!!ASdf;oqatrgjkpqoierjhg;alkj:D:D:D

Good Luck ;)
Hope you land it
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 94
Posted By guilhermeteles
[Game] Back It Up Medium!

EliB;1160368 wrote:
Dibs. Backed. Will be on vimeo in a couple minutes.:)

edit: here it is
'Back it Up- Medium on Vimeo' (http://www.vimeo.com/2665721)

Niceee
Your new uni is so nice...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By guilhermeteles
Carbon Fiber Base Thread...

hungry4uni;1160477 wrote:
Does a CF base really make any difference? Would I be a better
unicyclist if I had one?

When you start learning crankflips your stiffner plate will...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By guilhermeteles
Today I... (brag thread)

Any Terrain;1160331 wrote:
Yesturday, but got them clean today:
180 lateflip and 180 overflip

Today:
Hick lateflip, over hickflip, fakie lateflip, fakie 180 lateflip, fakie
overflip,...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By guilhermeteles
Unispin hand confusion / crankflip

Have you tried to 3spin the uni with your right hand??
If you train the hand movement with the uni in front of you your left
hand will get stronger. Then go for 360 mounts.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By guilhermeteles
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

Next Week I will train
Outside Rolls
Improve WW skills
Double seatwraps
Double Rolling Wraps :D

--
guilhermeteles
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Use silver tape, it solves every single problem I have every day :D
[image:
http://www.thr.com.br/Desnecessarios/Figuras/Produtos/Silver%20Tape/silver_tape_lateral_psd.jpg]

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 18th 08, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 94
Posted By guilhermeteles
[Game] Back It Up Medium!

Dibs! Editing/uploading!

--
guilhermeteles

*Brazilian Uni Team*
guilhermeteles's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By guilhermeteles
Nimbus Gel or Kris holm fusion?

hungry4uni;1148522 wrote:
Sorry for bringing back an old thread, but I've been riding on my nimbus
gel for about a year now. It's in good condition. The only downside is
it's a bit ripped....
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By guilhermeteles
Today I... (brag thread)

Nice Trey Back Eli!
You improve fast :D

--
guilhermeteles

*Brazilian Uni Team*
guilhermeteles's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By guilhermeteles
New Shirt for UDC, Canada

Nice shirt, but I would rather it in black and white.

--
guilhermeteles

*Brazilian Uni Team*
guilhermeteles's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By guilhermeteles
Today I... (brag thread)

EliB;1140336 wrote:
sweet, now you should work on outside roll to inside roll!

Could you post a video??
Tomorrow I will film with Pedro and Im thinking of trying seat wrap to
back roll.
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By guilhermeteles
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I landed my first back roll and my first outside roll, really cool
:cool:

--
guilhermeteles

*Brazilian Uni...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By guilhermeteles
How do you spin uni so fast; unispin?

Don't use your back hand for 1spin and 3spins. Spin the uni with your
front hand and you will be able to spin faster. Use your back hand just
to point the direction.

--
guilhermeteles

*Brazilian...
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By guilhermeteles
Today I... (brag thread)

pedrotejada;1139917 wrote:
Today I got some hard pain on my pulses :(

Also, for the first time someone saw me doing treyflips...

I have to rest tomorrow, because sunday we'll film with...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 08, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By guilhermeteles
Varial Roll Competition

Ok I'm in, just instaled the carbon and now I'm getting used to it
before I start training varial rolls.

--
guilhermeteles

*Brazilian Uni...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 08, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By guilhermeteles
Varial Roll Competition

If I get my carbon installed today I'm in :D

--
guilhermeteles

*Brazilian Uni Team*
guilhermeteles's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 08, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By guilhermeteles
New Fall'08 KH products available

Niceee
I have riden Pedro's prototype It's really nice, makes flat much
easier.
I wish I could buy a pair but in Brazil it is way expensive to import
and I don't have money to pay for the taxes by...
Forum: Unicycling November 24th 08, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By guilhermeteles
before i buy thread

knighty;1136862 wrote:
before i buy anything what should i get

option 1.kh frame
option 2,bc wheel plates and carbon fibre seat base

other people could also post there buying questions...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 81