Showing results 1 to 25 of 97
Search took 0.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gagtape
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By gagtape
how long did it take YOU to learn

Roughly 2 weeks as i remember but turning always has/always will be a
problem for me for some strange reason :)

--
gagtape

I am female =]
WHAM!
'This is my myspace'...
Forum: Unicycling January 19th 08, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 80
Posted By gagtape
Southend ride spring '08

Yes to the pub...except im 16 haha but still im allowed in a pub...Yes
:D yeah guys PM me with the details or myspace me or something because
i might not always read this thread, but im defo coming,...
Forum: Unicycling January 19th 08, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 80
Posted By gagtape
Southend ride spring '08

Yes to the pub...except im 16 haha but still im allowed in a pub...Yes
:D yeah guys PM me with the details or myspace me or something because
i might not always read this thread, but im defo coming,...
Forum: Unicycling January 17th 08, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By gagtape
RUni?!

Niceeeeeeeeeee might catch on who knows, good idea though defo :D

--
gagtape

I am female =]
WHAM!
'This is my myspace'...
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 08, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By gagtape
Kinda funny.

Yeahh :D i tend not to bike as much now, unicyclings better exercise,
when i unicycle out and about i get stared at and get the usual
comments about half a bike and all that jazz never had anything...
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 08, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By gagtape
Kinda funny.

Haha :D funnily enough in england i dont think it is cheaper really,
still pretty funny tho lol, i was at a bikeathon and made friends with
a man on a penny farthing i think or something similar, i...
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 08, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By gagtape
Assembling a municycle

Yes, spanner = wrench :D us silly english ay? haha

--
gagtape

I am female =]
WHAM!
'This is my myspace'...
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 08, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By gagtape
Unicycle-Stroller

Thats brilliant!absolutly amazing haha, god just goes to show what
unicycle deprived childhoods some of us have had :d

--
gagtape

I am female =]
WHAM!
'This is my myspace'...
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 08, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 80
Posted By gagtape
Southend ride spring '08

Haha ok ok you cant be a nice paedo agreed :D

but i agree with bungle, southend high street is NOT uni friendly, nor
are many of the people for that matter, even riding in a bikeathon on a
uni in...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 08, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 80
Posted By gagtape
Southend ride spring '08

Haha this post is so god damn random now hehe, the only paedos in
southend is myself and im a nice paedo so its all gravy :D If some
rudeys start then just slag their mum and we shall be fine =]

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 08, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 80
Posted By gagtape
Southend ride spring '08

Right got the day off for the 8th of march so it better bloody well be
then lol cos ive booked all my holidays at work and i cant cancel
them! haha gonna be good, ill be the only girl =[

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 08, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 80
Posted By gagtape
Southend ride spring '08

Whether i get the day off work or not, IM COMING lol

--
gagtape

I am female =]
WHAM!
'This is my myspace'...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 08, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 80
Posted By gagtape
Southend ride spring '08

Hey james long time no speak just got the internet back up, might be
able to join you on my 26er for that one :D sounds cool ill msn you
when you next get on :D

--
gagtape

I am female =]
WHAM!
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 07, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 53
Posted By gagtape
Unicycling is antisocial.

To americans,

In england we have the police force lke you have who can arrest people
etc

and then community support who arent paid as much but are like people
who keep an eye on things, they cant...
Forum: Unicycling October 31st 07, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By gagtape
Total raised..

Hey haven't been online in a while and i have collected and sent off all
the money raised from the 13 mile bikeathon ride i did in september, (
which went extremly well ). Overall i raised £200 and...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By gagtape
Sore fingers... Broken?

I get that still when im hopping we thought my middle finger was broken
but we still arent sure maybe its strain i wouldnt be suprised,

hope you feel good soon mate

=]

--
gagtape
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 07, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

=] hehe dont worry happens alot but yes i am female =]

--
gagtape

I am female =]
WHAM!
'This is my myspace'...
Forum: Unicycling September 9th 07, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By gagtape
13 mile bikeathon write up

Thanks guys =] it was fantastic but im all cleaned up now and im about
to go riding again haha

--
gagtape

'Click here to sponser me unicycling 13 miles for...
Forum: Unicycling September 9th 07, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By gagtape
13 mile bikeathon write up

I rode 13 miles and i raised about £200 along with my friend=]

--
gagtape

'Click here to sponser me unicycling 13 miles for charity'
(http://www.justgiving.com/aimeejohnson)
WHAM!
'This is my...
Forum: Unicycling September 9th 07, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By gagtape
13 mile bikeathon write up

Today i rode the leukamia research bikeathon on my 26" pashley unicycle
i was cycling with my friend who was on her bike.

We began at the thorpe hall school and i recieved lots of comments :)

The...
Forum: Unicycling August 23rd 07, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By gagtape
13 miles for leukemia research

Bump

--
gagtape

'Click here to sponser me unicycling 13 miles for charity'
(http://www.justgiving.com/aimeejohnson)
WHAM!
'This is my myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/supernoodlay)
Forum: Unicycling August 23rd 07, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Dsd
Posted By gagtape
Dsd

that was my thought too then i thought...this isnt doing something
different lol so maybe i shouldride a bike haah

--
gagtape

'Click here to sponser me unicycling 13 miles for...
Forum: Unicycling August 23rd 07, 09:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By gagtape
13 miles for leukemia research

Hey guys its just under a month now until me and my friend ride the 13
miles for charity,im going to be doing it on a unicycle, the link to
sponser me ( of you want to ) is in my signature, we havent...
Forum: Unicycling August 23rd 07, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Dsd
Posted By gagtape
Dsd

Some english people may know DSD is do something different, i was
watching it this morning and this kid called tom 12/13 was on it and i
swear he was on a unicycle for his little video about him lol...
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 07, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By gagtape
For entertainment purposes only.

Indeed lol, i love my grandad to bits but he is so narrow minded with
stuff lol