Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 3.62 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: thejdw
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By thejdw
Glad I was wearing a helmet

I've had a similar thing happen to myself, except it was a falling
brach. Its not all that fun is it?

--
thejdw

-I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it...
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By thejdw
How to use unicycling to fight childhood obesity

I wouldn't say that kids those kids had weight related problems, I
wouldn't worry about obesity.

--
thejdw

-I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it...
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 08, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By thejdw
help with a seat post.

Stop being a wimp and weld you seat bolts to your seat tube ;)

--
thejdw

-I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it...
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 08, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By thejdw
Slowest learners?

Unicycling too me a long 2 weeks, but I now learn other things faster
(like surfing) so it probebly was just an initial lack of cordination.

--
thejdw

-I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it...
Forum: Unicycling October 11th 08, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By thejdw
Unicycle Problem, Pedals slip

you could try putting a bolt though the hub or welding the cranks in
place for a temporary fix, but you will need a new one soon.

--
thejdw

-I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it...
Forum: Unicycling October 7th 08, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By thejdw
What to do with a dead frame?

pretend its an over sized guirtar tuner?

--
thejdw

-I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!-
thejdw's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling October 5th 08, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By thejdw
Is it a good idea to hacksaw?

i would say yes, but cut off 1 inch and try with that at first. you can
only remove post, not replace it.

--
thejdw

-I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it...
Forum: Unicycling October 5th 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By thejdw
Seat Tube Height - Flipping Problem!

have you concidered growing taller?

--
thejdw

-I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!-
thejdw's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling October 3rd 08, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By thejdw
Boy did I just get yelled at

Detol* over all the cuttlery and sufaces i'm sure ;)

*anit-bacterial

--
thejdw

-I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it...
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 08, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By thejdw
Hey!

hunterfant wrote:

Edit: Oops... Double Post.

you'll be banned for that ;)

--
thejdw
Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 08, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Brian O. wrote:
Give it a break, its not at all sexual. Its perfectly fine in a family
forum. That event was in public, would you have told all those people
to go home?

Its just a boob,...
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 08, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By thejdw
Level 11 Competition

ivan wrote:
Go out, do something then post.

I see nothing from you and your unicycling girlfriend :rolleyes:

--
thejdw
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 08, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

catinabag1 wrote:
is the popcorn buttered, if you know what i mean?:p

sugar-free strawberry sauce would also work well ;)

--
thejdw
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 08, 09:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

you're screwed?

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
thejdw's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 08, 09:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By thejdw
Hey i'm new!

Tyler_N wrote:
i know it is like a sausage fest in here.

hahahahaha, what the confectionery term for the other way round?

--
thejdw
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 08, 09:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

unicycle.com has a limited range of K1 gear.

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
thejdw's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling August 30th 08, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By thejdw
UK riders unite! UKUNI team

I like the idea, personaly i wouldn't be able to provide much media but
i'll give the idea my suport

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it...
Forum: Unicycling August 30th 08, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By thejdw
Level 11 Competition

Phil_on_uni wrote:
oh, thats dirty.... so dirty

you just wait till the videos start rolling in ;)

--
thejdw
Forum: Unicycling August 30th 08, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

isaac steiner wrote:
It used to for me..

well i'm generalising, i should say "its tempremental".

--
thejdw
Forum: Unicycling August 30th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

wahay, another female unicyclist! :)

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
thejdw's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling August 30th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By thejdw
Gallery not working?

isaac steiner wrote:

What's the problem?

the gallary never works

--
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 08, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 78

Nicf wrote:
I agree get some evidence or fess up

you forget words like; fast, now, quickly, asap... etc

--
thejdw
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 08, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 78
Posted By thejdw
yahhh!!!! My first 100 yrd rail grind!!

adjuggler wrote:

I'm having way to much fun... :)

wow, somthing told me he had a point he wanted to make
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 08, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 78
Posted By thejdw
yahhh!!!! My first 100 yrd rail grind!!

adjuggler wrote:
:rolleyes:

you can't just post that? You have to post somthing twice as offencive
about him ;)

--
thejdw
Forum: Unicycling August 23rd 08, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yes you bottomed out, now try 21 psi