Cannabis oil, medical marijuana, edibles, carts and vapes by Tony Fritz
https://fresh-cannabis.com/ WE HAVE HIGH GRADE HYBRID, SATIVA AND INDICA STRAINS. https//fresh-cannabis.com Good quality products. Good and affordable...
Today 11:45 AM
by Tony Fritz Go to last post
0 1 UK
I was on the Humber Bridge and seconds from taking my life. Then akind stranger appeared from nowhere by Simon Mason[_6_]
We have done the same good deed. QUOTE: A Hessle man who walked to the Humber Bridge to take his own life launched a days-long search to find the cycling...
London beats rest of country in race to get back on its bike by Bod[_5_]
Londoners are buying bikes or returning to cycling at far greater rates than the rest of the country, analysts suggested today. GlobalData, the analytics...
Today 10:56 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
2 3 UK
nifty multitool by Lou Holtman[_5_]
Fits into the hollow axes of the GRX crankset and is held by a...
by Lou Holtman[_5_] Go to last post
10 96 Techniques
11 speed Cranks? by [email protected]
Is there a spacing difference between a 10 and an 11 speed crank? Pushing another speed in there I thought was done by narrowing the chain and not the crank...
Today 08:29 AM
by Lou Holtman[_5_] Go to last post
1 13 Techniques
Difference in Garmin Edge Models? by [email protected]
Can anyone tell me the difference between the Garmin Edge models? For instance - what is the difference between a 520 and a 530? I think that one of mine is an...
Today 08:24 AM
by Lou Holtman[_5_] Go to last post
1 13 Techniques
Don't hassle me - I'm riding my bike by AMuzi
https://710wor.iheart.com/content/2020-07-02-armed-bicyclist-fatally-shoots-driver-in-road-rage-incident/ With any luck some jerks will take the lesson to...
Fat tire riders look like "fat heads." by [email protected]
Unless the stupid bike is powered, why endure that ridiculous rolling resistance?
by Ralph Barone[_4_] Go to last post
55 155 Techniques
Remembering how to tie my shoes, going back for a do-rag by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
On 7/1/2020 11:36 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote: On 7/1/2020 12:18 AM, Joy Beeson wrote: I'd made a couple of short rides in my grubbies, in case I had...
by Radey Shouman Go to last post
65 257 Techniques
New CCFL, 26650, 18650, or 3AA by sms
Another CCFL that makes a decent bicycle light (sorry Frank!): * 3x AA or 1x 26650 or 1x 18650 battery (batteries not included) * Spot to Flood Zoom * 5...
Depolicing the US by [email protected]
On Monday, July 6, 2020 at 12:21:46 PM UTC-7, 2wheelfan wrote: On Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 11:52:01 AM UTC-4, wrote: The latest cause...
Wolverhampton cyclist pushed in canal and robbed by thugs by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A cyclist was pushed into a Wolverhampton canal by a gang of thugs who stole their bike. Police have stepped up patrols across the city's tow paths...
Depolicing the US by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
On 7/6/2020 3:21 PM, 2wheelfan wrote: On Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 11:52:01 AM UTC-4, wrote: The latest cause dejour Uh oh,...
Black cyclist stopped by London cop for "anti-social behaviour"including not wearing helmet, number plate or hi-viz by Simon Mason[_6_]
More clueless police! QUOTE: A video posted to Twitter shows a Metropolitan Police officer accusing a cyclist of “anti-social behaviour” because, among...
Council’s ambitious plans for £2.8m walking and cycling routes by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Cheshire East Council is to press ahead with two key walking and cycling routes – to encourage people to leave their cars on the drive and get...
Edinburgh must put pedestrians and cyclists first, road safetycampaigners warn by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Edinburgh risks being left behind by comparable European cities who put pedestrians and cyclists first, a local road campaigner has told Edinburgh...
The deadly St Albans road that cyclists fear and has left peopleparalysed - LONG by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: When you speak to residents living around Redbourn Road there's a dominant theme - it's dangerous. The A5183 links Redbourn and St Albans but it has...
Stupidity by Mr Pounder Esquire
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/transport/preston-cyclist-critical-condition-after-crashing-wall-city-centre-2904139 Never underestimate the stupidity of a cyclist.
Jail for ex-DJ who knocked cyclist from her bike by Simon Mason[_6_]
Another idiot driver locked up. QUOTE: A drunken former DJ took his friend's car, crashed into a cyclist and sped past a primary school before piling the...
Dog-walkers throw logs at cyclists while vicious 'nail traps' areplanted in woods as tensions boil over between riders and pedestrians during lockdown by Simon Mason[_6_]
There are some sick and aggressive nutters out there! QUOTE: Dog-walkers allegedly threw logs into the path of cyclists and vicious 'nail traps' were planted...
Yesterday 03:04 PM
by Pamela Go to last post
3 40 UK
The row in Swansea between cyclists who want more pop-up lanes andbusinesses who want more parking by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Campaigners on bikes rode through Swansea calling for "pop-up" cycle lanes to be created, but some businesses are worried limited parking will be lost.