Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.90 seconds.
Forum: UK April 17th 08, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Waiting in traffic lines.

On Apr 17, 4:38 am, "Adam Lea" wrote:
"Simon Mason" wrote in message

Forum: General April 17th 08, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Waiting in traffic lines.

On Apr 17, 4:38 am, "Adam Lea" wrote:
"Simon Mason" wrote in message

Forum: General November 13th 07, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Drinking and riding.

On Nov 12, 9:03 am, nmp wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Ted wrote:

What gives...
Forum: Rides November 12th 07, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
(B)logging Training Rides

On Nov 12, 7:22 pm, erasmo wrote:
Hi dear Cyclists:

Have you sometimes felt that your traning rides are lost in oblivion
just because you are not carrying a digital...
Forum: Techniques November 12th 07, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
(B)logging Training Rides

On Nov 12, 7:22 pm, erasmo wrote:
Hi dear Cyclists:

Have you sometimes felt that your traning rides are lost in oblivion
just because you are not carrying a digital...
Forum: Social Issues November 12th 07, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
(B)logging Training Rides

On Nov 12, 7:22 pm, erasmo wrote:
Hi dear Cyclists:

Have you sometimes felt that your traning rides are lost in oblivion
just because you are not carrying a digital...
Forum: General November 12th 07, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
(B)logging Training Rides

On Nov 12, 7:22 pm, erasmo wrote:
Hi dear Cyclists:

Have you sometimes felt that your traning rides are lost in oblivion
just because you are not carrying a digital...
Forum: General November 12th 07, 09:23 AM Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.triathlon,rec.running,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Seeking energy bar recipe using 5 or fewer natural ingredients

Jam (jelly) sandwiches are a helluva lot cheaper than energy bars made
from the same ingredients. Up the protein by throwing in peanut
butter. Don't mind the fat - you'll burn it off.
Forum: General November 10th 07, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
So, what do you think of our new cycling blog ?

On Nov 10, 6:33 am, erasmo wrote:
On Nov 9, 1:33 am, (Dennis P. Harris)
wrote:

On 8 Nov 2007 10:24:07 -0800 in rec.bicycles.misc,...
Forum: General November 6th 07, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 54
Posted By [email protected]
what to do about dud wheel?

On Oct 31, 3:10 am, Ben Pfaff wrote:
landotter writes:
Ben Pfaff wrote:
At the beginning of July, I bought a new commuter bike from
Forum: General November 5th 07, 06:41 PM Posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 376
Posted By [email protected]
Fat people? Less gas!

On Nov 3, 6:57 pm, DougC wrote:
Hactar wrote:
In article ,
sally wrote:
What is the average adult weight...
Forum: General October 17th 07, 10:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 70
Posted By [email protected]
Finally I Meet An Intelligent Mountain Biker

On Oct 17, 6:01 pm, "Bellsouth Ijit 2.0 - Global Warming Edition ®"
wrote:
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" wrote in
Forum: General October 7th 07, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Watch out for road cracks!

On Oct 8, 6:07 am, "Mike Kruger" wrote:
Yet one more reminder to watch out for road cracks and uneven surface
between lanes. This is from the sweep on the club ride I...
Forum: General October 6th 07, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Where to buy GOOD spoke reflectors?

On Oct 6, 10:14 pm, Matti Kaki wrote:
Hello from Finland. I founded yesterday a pair of really good bicycle
spoke reflectors. These have sturdy screw fastening with...
Forum: General October 5th 07, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
What odd people

On Oct 4, 2:34 am, catzz66 wrote:
On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:11:35 -0700, Bob wrote:

And I know a guy that has hauled 2x4 studs and drywall on...
Forum: General October 5th 07, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Inappropriate LBS Service

On Oct 4, 11:47 am, "Sir Thomas of Cannondale"
wrote:
When out touring ;; I sometimes can't get my leg up over the panniers,
bicycle, etc.

So: I use a curb. Simple...
Forum: General October 5th 07, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Built the Habanero

On Oct 5, 11:50 am, "
wrote:
On Oct 4, 6:47 pm, wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:40 pm,...
Forum: General October 4th 07, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Built the Habanero

On Oct 3, 10:40 pm, "
wrote:
On Oct 2, 5:33 pm, wrote:

On Oct 2, 6:32 pm,...
Forum: General October 2nd 07, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
New Tires for Trek Madone 5.0

On Oct 2, 3:31 am, landotter wrote:

Indeed, there are tons of tires to choose from. I've had grand luck
with IRC tires recently, 3K and going with no flats. If you can...
Forum: General October 2nd 07, 10:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Built the Habanero

This one looks pretty good:
http://www.stencil-library.com/
Forum: General October 2nd 07, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Built the Habanero

On Oct 2, 6:32 pm, "
wrote:
On Oct 2, 12:16 pm, wrote:

Here's a good link for small anodizing jobs...
Forum: General October 2nd 07, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Built the Habanero

Here's a good link for small anodizing jobs with stencils:
http://www.popsci.com/popsci/how20/3f178ca927d05010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html
Forum: General October 2nd 07, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Built the Habanero

On Oct 1, 11:50 pm, "
wrote:
On Oct 1, 11:43 am, wrote:

On Oct 1, 5:46 am, Zoot Katz...
Forum: General October 1st 07, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Built the Habanero

On Oct 1, 5:46 am, Zoot Katz wrote:
On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 05:57:10 -0700,
wrote:

Can you explain the anodizing? Sounds...
Forum: General September 30th 07, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Built the Habanero

On Sep 30, 3:07 pm, "
wrote:
I don't have a whole lot of review to give yet since I've promised to
ride the bike gentle until the Head...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57