Showing results 1 to 25 of 73
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Forum: UK October 23rd 08, 12:29 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Dogs chase bicycles don't they !

On 22 Oct, 21:09, Paul Luton wrote:
That was the reply when a dog came shooting into the road beside me
today and I suggested that it should either be under control or...
Forum: UK October 11th 08, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
3 Punctures in 3 Consecutive Days?

On 10 Oct, 19:20, Artemisia wrote:
rms wrote:
The trip to work takes over a very nasty dirt path, and in this season
there is a lot of slippery vegetation on the road,...
Forum: General October 11th 08, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 36

rms wrote:
The trip to work takes over a very nasty dirt path, and in this season
there is a lot of slippery vegetation on the road,...
Forum: UK October 9th 08, 10:58 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Dave Barrett show

On 10 Oct, 18:40, "burtthebike" wrote:
on Radio Bristol between 9-10 this morning. *Seems to be some relative of
Matthew Parris, with very definite issues about...
Forum: UK September 29th 08, 10:48 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 95
Posted By [email protected]
£38,000,000,000 for cycling

On 29 Sep, 22:46, "
wrote:
On Sep 30, 5:12*am, Tom Crispin

wrote:
The cost of the Government's bail out...
Forum: UK August 27th 08, 03:28 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Pavement rage.

On 26 Aug, 17:18, Martin wrote:
http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news/Elderly-woman-mobility-scooter-ru...http://preview.tinyurl.com/ScooterRage

"I heard someone...
Forum: UK August 22nd 08, 04:13 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 40
Posted By [email protected]
Schwalbe Marathon Plus Failure

On 22 Aug, 02:19, "
wrote:
On Aug 22, 9:03 am, Phil W Lee phil(at)lee-family(dot)me(dot)uk
wrote:

I've learned several things from the...
Forum: UK August 21st 08, 05:06 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
The cost of a life.

On 20 Aug, 23:46, JNugent wrote:
Martin wrote:
I simply cannot understand the story below.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7568895.stm
Two youths got four months each...
Forum: UK July 13th 08, 07:47 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
youtube bike crash

On 13 Jul, 18:57, Tosspot wrote:
Ian Smith wrote:
There's a genuine single-vehicle bicycle crash on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q0zbYNYseM

The...
Forum: UK June 17th 08, 01:51 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Boris on helmets by choice

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2008/06/17/do1701.xml

".......

As for cycle helmets, we should be allowed, in our muddled way, to
make up our own minds. Sometimes we will...
Forum: UK May 26th 08, 06:52 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Flashing front light in daytime.

On 24 May, 10:58, Mark T

wrote:
Bod43 writtificated

for a GIVEN POWER
CONSUMPTION flashing lights were easier to...
Forum: UK May 23rd 08, 03:56 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Flashing front light in daytime.

On 23 May, 16:43, Nick wrote:
wrote:
On May 23, 2:21 pm, Rob Morley wrote:
On Fri, 23 May 2008 13:03:27 +0100

Forum: UK May 9th 08, 05:24 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Do you own a Koga TwinTraveller tandem ?

On 9 May, 10:26, Bob wrote:
On 8 May, 16:02, David Damerell
wrote:

Bear in mind the folded dimensions exceed the one metre...
Forum: UK January 14th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
How's about this for madness?

On 14 Jan, 00:14, Martin Dann wrote:
Danny Colyer wrote:
On 13/01/2008 23:14, vernon wrote:
An act of breathtaking stupidity:

Forum: UK November 12th 07, 11:39 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Damaged thread

On 12 Nov, 23:21, Nick wrote:
Coyoteboy wrote:
Alan Braggins wrote:
From previous threads, consider filing a few grooves across the
threads of the spare nut before...
Forum: UK November 12th 07, 01:08 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Maps for Circumnavigation of Italy 2008

On 12 Nov, 00:53, wrote:
On 11 Nov, 23:13, "Clive George" wrote:

"Trevor A Panther" wrote in...
Forum: UK November 12th 07, 12:53 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Maps for Circumnavigation of Italy 2008

On 11 Nov, 23:13, "Clive George" wrote:
"Trevor A Panther" wrote in ...

Forum: UK October 30th 07, 01:08 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
Vehicle noise and accident rate musings

On 30 Oct, 12:21, David Lloyd wrote:
On 29 Oct, 17:57, Coyoteboy wrote:

One thing I've noticed while out on my commutes is that, as annoying...
Forum: UK September 29th 07, 01:28 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 83
Posted By [email protected]
Emma Foa's death- verdict announced

On 28 Sep, 21:44, Tony Raven wrote:
In article , Bod43
@hotmail.co.uk says...

The key question is I...
Forum: UK September 28th 07, 07:41 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 83
Posted By [email protected]
Emma Foa's death- verdict announced

On 21 Sep, 12:32, spindrift wrote:
"Thorn had been looking for some papers in his cabin when the bike was
beside him and also when his vehicle began to turn left and the...
Forum: UK September 27th 07, 03:22 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
RIP Galaxy?

On 27 Sep, 14:11, "Steve Watkin" wrote:
Slap a patch on it (see your local bike welder) and keep riding. Thats my
gut feeling and that's what I would do if it were...
Forum: UK September 11th 07, 01:59 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 135
Posted By [email protected]
More distance per Calorie: Walk vrs Granny Gear Uphill?

On 11 Sep, 01:36, wrote:
On 10 Sep, 20:33, Paul O wrote:

wrote:
On 10 Sep, 12:55, ...
Forum: General September 11th 07, 01:59 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 134
Posted By [email protected]
More distance per Calorie: Walk vrs Granny Gear Uphill?

On 11 Sep, 01:36, wrote:
On 10 Sep, 20:33, Paul O wrote:

wrote:
On 10 Sep, 12:55, ...
Forum: UK September 11th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 135
Posted By [email protected]
More distance per Calorie: Walk vrs Granny Gear Uphill?

On 10 Sep, 20:33, Paul O wrote:
wrote:
On 10 Sep, 12:55, wrote:
The book, "Bicycling Science" addresses this exact...
Forum: General September 11th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc