Facebook hiding my entries by Tom Kunich[_4_]
Facebook has been censoring my postings so that they are only visible to me.. They are not going "public" nor are they going to my "friends". This is the sort...
Near Miss of the Day 527: Land Rover driver passes between cyclistand fuel tanker by [email protected]
What a total tosser. QUOTE: Today’s near miss involves a driver who can’t wait for a fuel tanker to overtake a cyclist and so decides to pass between...
Near Miss of the Day 526: Flatbed truck driver clips cyclist whileattempting mindless overtake by [email protected]
This is one of those near misses where the ‘near miss’ only refers to more serious consequences because the driver of the flatbed truck actually hits the...
Attention Electronics Experts: L&M Urban by jbeattie
So, I have this L&M Urban that is probably five or six years old and well out of warranty. It has gotten a lot of use and recently died in an odd way -- with...
December cycling in New York by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2020/12/20/cyclists-frozen-out-of-bike-lanes-after-blizzard-hits-nyc/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1...
Bike shops, rules, principles and law by AMuzi
Leaving aside my reservations on the newish UK 'supreme court' scheme, this raises some very large...
Growth of voting by Tom Kunich[_4_]
Trump's victory over Hillary showed an increase in voters about equal to the population of voter growth. The increase in the number of voters during the...
by Bertrand[_3_] Go to last post
13 77 Techniques
O.T. Big Brother is Watching NOW! by Sir Ridesalot
the article starts out talking about surveillance in Afghanistan but then talks about the technology being used in the United States too. Kind of...
Today 12:27 PM
by Sepp Ruf Go to last post
2 17 Techniques
Department of "well, duh!" by Joy Beeson
The last two times I went out, I came back without the safety pin in the ankle of the right leg of my sweat pants. That is, of course, the important pin --...