Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris Taylor[_3_]
Forum: Australia November 18th 11, 11:42 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Chris Taylor[_3_]
seat tube angle

is or has anyone out there got a cad program or able to help me work out
the difference in seat tube angle.
I'm looking at a frame with a 73.5 deg seat tube, if I get the frame
with a 1cm shorter...
Forum: Techniques November 5th 11, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By Chris Taylor[_3_]
going compact (maybe)

On 11/05/2011 10:57 AM, thirty-six wrote:
On Nov 4, 5:34 pm, wrote:
SMS wrote:

Chris Taylor wrote:

I wish to go compact on my road bike

Why...
Forum: Techniques November 4th 11, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By Chris Taylor[_3_]
going compact (maybe)

On 11/04/2011 10:24 PM, Lou Holtman wrote:
On 4 nov, 04:04, Chris wrote:
On 11/03/2011 09:51 AM, M5usr wrote:

On 11/02/2011 11:17 AM, Chris Taylor wrote:
I...
Forum: Techniques November 4th 11, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By Chris Taylor[_3_]
going compact (maybe)

On 11/03/2011 09:51 AM, M5usr wrote:
On 11/02/2011 11:17 AM, Chris Taylor wrote:
I wish to go compact on my road bike but wish to spend as little as I can
Just a thought I have altegra 6500...
Forum: Techniques November 2nd 11, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By Chris Taylor[_3_]
going compact (maybe)

I wish to go compact on my road bike but wish to spend as little as I can
Just a thought I have altegra 6500 on the bike now. would the HG93 9
speed chain work with the Shimano Ultegra 6650...
Forum: Australia November 2nd 11, 10:16 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Chris Taylor[_3_]
going compact

I wish to go compact on my road bike but wish to spend as little as I can
Just a thought I have altegra 6500 on the bike now. would the HG93 9
speed chain work with the Shimano Ultegra 6650...
Forum: Australia July 29th 11, 07:52 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Chris Taylor[_3_]
Cell Bikes

Well how do cell bikes operate they seam to know nothing about bikes
I asked them what the frame size was on there Mallet 2 fixie bike was,
and they gave me the price.
I again asked them the size...
Forum: Techniques May 5th 11, 08:34 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By Chris Taylor[_3_]
Wheel Build

Hi I'm going to build some new wheels for my bike.
I'm getting Velocity A23 rims and I have Dura-Ace 7900 hubs but my
question is what spokes do I use
Looking at maybe DT Swiss 13/15g DB champion or...
Forum: Australia May 4th 11, 01:09 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Chris Taylor[_3_]
Wheel Build

Hi I'm going to build some new wheels for my bike.
I'm getting Velocity A23 rims and I have Dura-Ace 7900 hubs but my
question is what spokes do I use
Looking at maybe DT Swiss 13/15g DB champion or...
Forum: Techniques April 15th 11, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 45
Posted By Chris Taylor[_3_]
Am I missing something on wheels?

On 15/04/11 18:49, thirty-six wrote:
On Apr 15, 1:59 am, wrote:
On Apr 11, 3:51 pm, wrote:

On Apr 11, 1:35 pm, Cicero...
Forum: Techniques April 11th 11, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris Taylor[_3_]
Ultegra/Dura-Ace

On 11/04/11 21:35, Art Harris wrote:
Chris Taylor wrote:
has anyone tried to place a ultegra 9 speed cassette on a Dura-Ace hub
I'm looking to have a wheel build done when I decide who is...
Forum: Australia April 11th 11, 12:25 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Chris Taylor[_3_]
Dura-Ace/ Ultegra

has anyone tried to place a ultegra 9 speed cassette on a Dura-Ace hub
I'm looking to have a wheel build done when I decide who is going to do
the build!
I would like to use dura-ace hubs and place...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12