Showing results 1 to 25 of 485
Search took 0.63 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JD
Forum: Mountain Biking February 8th 08, 12:03 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 28
Posted By JD
Newbie Here

On Feb 7, 12:07 pm, "G.T." wrote:
Seth Hammond wrote:
I have some questions for you serious MB racers:

How do you feel about allowing faster riders by you when...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 7th 08, 01:24 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By JD
Yeah, I rode in the dirt, so what?

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7064

JD
Forum: Techniques February 7th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By JD
So Long, Sheldon

A huge loss of a true gentleman to cyclists everywhere.

JD
Forum: Mountain Biking February 7th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By JD
So Long, Sheldon

A huge loss of a true gentleman to cyclists everywhere.

JD
Forum: Mountain Biking February 7th 08, 01:19 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By JD
More sad news ... RIP Cannondale

On Feb 5, 3:01 pm, wrote:
Well not really sad news for everyone ...eh JD?

Cannondale was bought out by Dorel .... the parent company to Pacific.
Now Cannondale is right...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 26th 08, 06:23 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By JD
Mountain bike gloves selection

On Jan 26, 3:31 am, wrote:
Best mountain bike gloves selection atwww.biking-gloves.com---
gloves for any riding styles and conditions. Selection based on real
riders...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 20th 08, 09:07 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By JD
29er vs. 650B

On Jan 19, 8:47 pm, Marz wrote:
On Jan 19, 9:13 pm, Crescentius Vespasianus
wrote:

nothing, as usual

waste of space
Forum: Mountain Biking January 13th 08, 01:51 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By JD
new cannondale f7

On Jan 12, 1:07 pm, mike smith wrote:
Has anyone heard any good or bad things about this new model?
I have checked all the reveiw sites to no avail.
I am looking to...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 13th 08, 01:50 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 29
Posted By JD
RR: The Ice Bike Cometh

On Jan 12, 6:57 am, Corvus Corvax wrote:
On Jan 11, 4:41 pm, JD wrote:

Or we could shuffle out to Beefalo, hold a street race and have me
Forum: Mountain Biking January 12th 08, 05:00 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 27
Posted By JD
forum

On Jan 11, 5:33 pm, "JJG" wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:38:04 -0800, JD wrote:
On Jan 10, 1:48 pm, "Marty" wrote:
wrote...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 11th 08, 10:41 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 29
Posted By JD
RR: The Ice Bike Cometh

On Jan 9, 8:04 pm, "G.T." wrote:
Corvus Corvax wrote:
On Jan 9, 4:08 pm, JD wrote:
On Jan 4, 7:37 pm, "G.T." ...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 11th 08, 10:39 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By JD
Mountain Biking Heaven This Spring-Summer!

On Jan 10, 12:33 pm, " wrote:
On Jan 10, 2:53 pm, MattB wrote:

JD wrote:
On Jan 2, 10:03 am, NewMexicoOutdoor...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 11th 08, 10:38 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 27
Posted By JD
forum

On Jan 10, 1:48 pm, "Marty" wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Mountain Biking January 11th 08, 10:35 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By JD
home industries bag

On Jan 11, 1:52 am, ‹Slack wrote:
On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 13:07:05 -0800, JD wrote:
On Jan 7, 7:02 pm, wrote:
Dear...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 9th 08, 10:12 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By JD
Last day of the year

On Jan 1, 4:11 am, Crazy Fred wrote:
lets see what the new day and the new year bring after midnight.

I'm dying here! So, did your bike turn into a frog, or not?

JD
Forum: Mountain Biking January 9th 08, 10:11 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By JD
Mountain Biking Heaven This Spring-Summer!

On Jan 2, 10:03 am, NewMexicoOutdoor wrote:
snip blatant and ****ty spam
This is a family oriented camp for good clean outdoor FUN!!!

Screw that, I want booze, weed and...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 9th 08, 10:08 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 29
Posted By JD
RR: The Ice Bike Cometh

On Jan 4, 7:37 pm, "G.T." wrote:
Devs wrote:
In message
,
Corvus Corvax...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 9th 08, 10:07 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By JD
home industries bag

On Jan 7, 7:02 pm, wrote:
Dear Friends,

We're home industri of many kind of bag in Jakarta, Would you pls
assist us in getting buyers enable us develop our market.

Forum: Mountain Biking December 28th 07, 11:28 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Posted By JD
suggestions?

On Dec 27, 1:35 pm, MattB wrote:
G.T. wrote:
tower wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions...I definitely don't want to spend the week
in the car but I do like to...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 22nd 07, 03:23 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By JD
Local conditions

On Dec 18, 8:07 am, MattB wrote:
Well, they aren't very good for cycling. It's cold, the roads are icy,
the snow is deep and I can barely ride my townie on the streets.

Forum: Mountain Biking December 11th 07, 11:46 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By JD
On Topic: Golden Eagle & a Lion

On Dec 10, 2:59 pm, " wrote:
On Dec 10, 5:51 pm, JD wrote:

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6804

JD

Forum: Mountain Biking December 11th 07, 11:45 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Posted By JD
Quit with the trolls!

On Dec 11, 2:39 pm, "Mamba" wrote:
"JD" wrote in message

On Dec 5, 7:28 pm,...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 11th 07, 11:45 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 6
Posted By JD
Winter Storms Hit Olympic National Park Hard

On Dec 11, 2:41 pm, "Mamba" wrote:
"JD" wrote in message

... On Dec 10, 9:23 am,...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 10th 07, 11:51 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By JD
On Topic: Golden Eagle & a Lion

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6804

JD
Forum: Mountain Biking December 10th 07, 11:46 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 6
Posted By JD
Winter Storms Hit Olympic National Park Hard

On Dec 10, 9:23 am, wrote:
http://nwstormrecoverycoalition.blogspot.com/2007/12/storms-hit-olymp...

I'm wondering just WTF thbat has to do with mountain biking since
mountain...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 485