Chain wear and cassette question by Joerg[_2_]
To my amazement a Sachs-Sedis chain will absolutely not exceed 0.5% stretch after more than 5000mi, despite some hills where one has to stand in the pedals....
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
80 309 Techniques
Chain Lube? by John B. slocomb
I wonder whether this product might not be a useful chain lube https://tinyurl.com/yc8dwzfp cheers, John B.
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
95 341 Techniques
O Canada! jerk cyclist video by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2018/11/20/bicyclist-wanted-for-defecating-throwing-poop-at-driver/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1...
Today 01:11 AM
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
1 4 Techniques
Why you don't ride in the door zone by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hw8Kzw60rE Who was at fault and who should pay the bill?
Cyclist rides straight into stationary car at roundabout by MrCheerful
with video. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6410441/Extraordinary-moment-cyclist-crashes-straight-stationary-car-roundabout.html
Yesterday 09:26 PM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 4 UK
OT:Canadian cyclist throws his own poo after a collision, plusdetails of an English cyclist doing the same thing!!! by MrCheerful
Honestly you think that cyclists can get no worse and then you find this: poo throwing. The cyclist was last seen wearing a brown sweater and blue jeans,...
Yesterday 09:20 PM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 4 UK
chain rust by Ned Mantei[_2_]
I have an old bike fitted with "spike" winter tires. This is in action only when there is ice and/or snow on the streets, so where I live about 2 to max. 8...
Lying cyclist loses in court by MrCheerful
“This was a blatant attempt to defraud the council and the borough’s taxpayers with a bogus claim for an accident that was in no way connected with the...
Yesterday 10:32 AM
by MrCheerful Go to last post