Showing results 1 to 25 of 341
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GILD
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By GILD
Giraffe Discussion Thread

Single chain or double chain?

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) -...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By GILD
Some questions about street theater.

I think street theater is one of the last, great arts you can't really
learn.
Tips and suggestions might help you think in the right direction, but
nothing will convince you of an effective...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By GILD
Best Uni Photo thread

sigve;1169902 wrote:

sorry for ruining the thread!

Getting more than one unicyclist together in one place is NEVER ruining
the thread.

--
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 07:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13

UekiTylor;1169535 wrote:

I had my yearly checkup today and my doctor says I have a hernia. He
seemed totally unconcerned about unicycling and was sure that no amount
of racking myself with...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By GILD
Best Uni Photo thread

1wheelwonder;1169504 wrote:
That pic is awesome turtle, you should make it into a poster.

+1

[image: http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6008/jupq3dz7kdaq1.jpg]

--
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 11:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334

georgegoss;1167840 wrote:
Yes. It started out as a Physical Education activity and moved to PE and
recess, then several parades and now there are at least 20 kids that own
their own...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By GILD
Best Uni Photo thread

Stunning effort George.
Did you start the club?

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) -...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 07:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By GILD
Giraffe Discussion Thread

2ScorePlus;1161599 wrote:

Fortunately I never dropped off the 23' Giraffe in the picture.

EISH!

Who built that thing?
And just how did you mount?
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56
Posted By GILD
Giraffe Discussion Thread

Bondo;1054287 wrote:

My Giraffe has opened for Bill Hicks

Wow.

--
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 08:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82

It's been three years.
Seems longer.

RIP.

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 44
Posted By GILD
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

TimeTraveler;1154478 wrote:
My wife

smiled.

--
GILD
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Splodge;1149596 wrote:
I've searched the forum and read a lot on crank length, but I'm still
unsure what to do so would appreciate some suggestions.

Never forget about the Constant...
Forum: Unicycling November 13th 08, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By GILD
AUS unicyclist attempts frontflip.

corbin;1128846 wrote:
Whoa, I can't believe that *no one* was wearing a helmet. That is just
plain crazy! I guess we'll let Darwin take care of things.

corbin

Preach it.
And no, I don't...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 09:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By GILD
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

How did you make your studded tyre?

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) -...
Forum: Unicycling October 13th 08, 09:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By GILD
Smuggler Trail, Co.

Beautifull.

What used to be smuggled across the pass?

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'unihoki'
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By GILD
New Hour Record by Jan Logemann - 27.564km

Well done!
Was this done to Guinness spec?

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) -...
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By GILD
Unicycle Problem, Pedals slip

Sounds like your crank is stripped?

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) -...
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By GILD
Please join this FaceBook group for Unicyclists raising funds for charity.

I was wondering when you were going to mix it with the b*cycles.

There are a bunch of people on this forum who have ridden distances
that'll make your eyes water, so if you guys have any...
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 08, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By GILD
Please join this FaceBook group for Unicyclists raising funds for charity.

Ruan;1109998 wrote:
I joined, not as if I had a choice, since I'm going to do the
race...HAHA

That's as good a reason as I've heard.
It'll be kewl if you could keep us updated on your...
Forum: Unicycling October 7th 08, 07:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By GILD
Please join this FaceBook group for Unicyclists raising funds for charity.

You'll fin'd all the information you need in the description of the
group its' (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=37966026982)elf.

I know the race sounds short by modern unicycling standards,...
Forum: Unicycling October 3rd 08, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By GILD
Around the Bay in a Day 2008

How many unis?

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'unihoki'
(http://www.sinco.hu/data/pic/size_1/session_061007_26.jpg)
'if i'm...
Forum: Unicycling October 3rd 08, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By GILD
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

joejumps4fun;1106336 wrote:
Can anyone tell me (seriously), why do people associate unicycles with
the circus?

Basically two words, Bongo Bear.

'[image:...
Forum: Unicycling September 26th 08, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By GILD
My Brother Is Selling T-shirts

manon1wheel;670572 wrote:
the iMuni pic

It just struck me today that it would (to me) be way funnier to have
one sayng MUNi.

But that might just be me.
Forum: Unicycling September 26th 08, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By GILD
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Gadge;1102839 wrote:

Riding around the water sports centre

You do know Mikefule, don't you?

Just checking.
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 08, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By GILD
Unicycle plate kicking/ stacking on head fad?

It is also a failry 'traditional' circus trick with various
modifications added over the years.
Including, but not limited to, doing it on a raffie while idling on a
walking globe.
Also altenating...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 341