Showing results 1 to 25 of 197
Search took 0.77 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lutz
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By Lutz
Best Photos of 2008

Nice pictures especialy the one where you eat pizza is realy interesting
;).

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) | 'POINT' (http://www.pointbike.de) |

'www.einradshows.de'...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By Lutz
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

I didnt knew that wuko comes so fast. My foot has to hurry up in getting
fine ;).

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) | 'POINT' (http://www.pointbike.de) |

'www.einradshows.de'...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By Lutz
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

yes

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) | 'POINT' (http://www.pointbike.de) |

'www.einradshows.de' (http://www.einradshows.de)
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Lutz
Where can I find a 12inch uni

Link?

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) | 'POINT' (http://www.pointbike.de) |

'www.einradshows.de' (http://www.einradshows.de)
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Lutz
Simplicity: a 16mm film experimental unicycle film

Somehow I missed this film at unicon. Realy nice I like the camera work.

Now I want to go out and ride to bad that it is rainy and dark outside.

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) |...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 08, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Lutz
Koxx one Signature?

No it is not worth the extra money. It is nice that it is so light but
it breaks to fast and I dont like that the edges of the frame crown are
going up.

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) |...
Forum: Unicycling November 25th 08, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Lutz
KH Freestyle unicycle

I am only an ex freestyle guy but I think too that 110mm cranks are to
long 100mm and 90mm is the way to go for freestyle. I also think that
the frame clearance makes a big difference especialy for...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 08, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By Lutz
Which frame is better the KH 08 long neck or the Nimbus X CrMo Long-neck

http://tinyurl.com/6obt6a some more infos about the "semcycle" frame but
only in german, if i should translate something ask me. I also think
that this is the best freestyle frame on the market.

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 20th 08, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By Lutz
Which frame is better the KH 08 long neck or the Nimbus X CrMo Long-neck

It depents on the wheeel set you will use, for a freestyle wheelset get
a freestyle frame because otherwise you will have to much tire
clearance.

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) |...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By Lutz
Unicycling in Playboy

In germany Level 11 is something usual, thats why unicycling is often
covered in this kind of magazines.

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) | 'POINT' (http://www.pointbike.de)...
Forum: Unicycling November 5th 08, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Lutz
!!! Yoggi leave koxx one !!!

Sure it is open for everybody. On nearly every convention the host likes
it if people from other countrys come. Only if it is called "german
championship" people who are from different countrys have...
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56
Posted By Lutz
720 Unispin Competition

Or he just put the thing in his signatur ;). I dont think that the forum
rules say that you are not allowed to put in your sig what ever you
want.

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) |...
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56
Posted By Lutz
720 Unispin Competition

I think your rules are stupid. I think that most off the people who
wants to compete would be out if they ever tried it on a 16inch because
it is soooo much easyer then.

But I also dont get why you...
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Lutz
anyone see this?

Yes most people didnt saw it, but I was a judge so we had to count
exaktly ;). Otherwise it would be crazy if he had won because except of
the front flip his run was not much more then average. In...
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 53
Posted By Lutz
Unicon XV who is going?

Korea, Italy and Germany (Stuttgart) all want to host unicon 2012 dont
know when it will get decided. I hope germany doesnt get it because the
people in Stuttgart who wants to host it are the same...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Lutz
anyone see this?

He did the first try before last trick so it counted for judging (on try
in the regular time and two tries for last trick).

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) | 'POINT'...
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Lutz
New Hour Record by Jan Logemann - 27.564km

He did it last weekend on the open german championship on a normal
stadium track. The weather was realy bad and it rained, hailed and was
very windy.

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) |...
Forum: Unicycling October 6th 08, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Lutz
freestyle unicycle

I woudnt buy the koxx signature. I talked with Gilles (world
pairfreestyle champion) he broke the frame two times and never got any
guarantee from koxx. Felix Dietzes frame has also a cut and...
Forum: Unicycling October 1st 08, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 145
Posted By Lutz
900° Unispin?

I think it looks 2000 times better not on flat ground. And I dont get
most people on this forum. If somebody does flat everybody writes big
street is dying do more big street, if somebody lands a...
Forum: Unicycling September 29th 08, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 145
Posted By Lutz
900° Unispin?

Loic Baud and Adrien Decleroix landet them a few month ago. Loic was the
first one was far as I know.

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) | 'www.einradshows.de'
(http://www.einradshows.de)
Forum: Unicycling September 29th 08, 09:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Lutz
What pedals do you use?

http://www.pointbike.de/pointracing/htm/pedale.html the B77

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) | 'www.einradshows.de'
(http://www.einradshows.de)

Verkaufe 'POINT' (http://www.pointbike.de)...
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 08, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Lutz
2007 to 2008 KH prices

The europe theorie cant be true because in germany the prices increased
only on a few €. If it is realy that much more in UK just buy your KH
08 in germany.

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA'...
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 08, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By Lutz
New Long Jump Record

Thats true, but the guinness stuff is mostly stupid thie records are
just for guinness to get money. Like the unicycle long jump record was
measured different so that David got 2.95m even David never...
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 08, 09:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Lutz
How much have you spent on unicycling?????

Not much on unicycles (I gues like 1500€ but in 12 years). But I dont
want to know how much in traveling. Since the last 2-3 year I didnt
spent money on unicycling I got a little from it :) sponsors...
Forum: Unicycling September 15th 08, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 55
Posted By Lutz
Top 10 Cities in the World for Unicycling

Maybe write behind the names of the citys why they are choosen, so far
it dont get why most of citys are on the list. But the list will always
be realy bad just because 80% of the people who take...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 197