Electric bike question please by Bob Newman[_2_]
I ride a road bike usually twice a week, usually 30-40 miles each. I used to ride (not average) about 15-16 mph. Due to a few health problems + hitting my...
Today 12:07 AM
by Mark J. Go to last post
1 2 Techniques
700c 25mm tires on Weinmann ZAC19 rims ok? by Joerg[_2_]
Are 700c 25mm road bike tires ok on these or is that pushing it? The lip to lip dimension inside is 19mm. Says 28 but maybe someone knows whether 25mm would ...
Careless racing on the road leads to death by MrCheerful
https://www.bexhillobserver.net/news/cyclist-died-in-crash-on-poor-road-surface-inquest-hears-1-8260254
Yesterday 09:23 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
6 10 UK
What is the hand signal for 'I am going to make a U turn'? by MrCheerful
www.cyclingweekly.com/news/latest-news/16-year-old-cyclist-joseph-guy-died-tragic-accident-hit-van-inquest-concludes-365122
Yesterday 08:19 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
2 8 UK
Cyclist impedes ambulance by not following the Highway Code by MrCheerful
http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/22/cyclist-gets-way-ambulance-sirens-blaring-complains-near-miss-7248829/
THE .223 AND .50 CAL WERE GREAT FOR KICKING SOME GOOK ASS by Simon Jester
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 6:27:31 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: On 1/11/2018 6:23 AM, Terry Coombs wrote: * Not that I want to...
electric bicycle news & technique by AMuzi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUL56vrK75I&feature=youtu.be -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Joerg- Illinois needs you by AMuzi
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2018/01/22/cougar-sighting-dupage-county/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Yesterday 05:11 PM
by David Scheidt Go to last post
1 12 Techniques
not enough standards by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/knolly-bikes-puts-own-trail-twist-on-12x157mm-rear-axle-standard/ Hell, I can remember way back when a guy could swap wheels...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
36 167 Techniques
Weather cam by [email protected]
On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 4:05:43 PM UTC-5, wrote: http://www.weather.gov/maf/towercam The weather at my place of work:...
Biking on icy roads by Andy
Decided to see how cycling on icy roads would be. Not too bad using a mountain bike. Andy
Cyclist threatened to stab woman, yet no charges brought. Why? by MrCheerful
Abuse, physical assault, crminal damage and threatening to wound. Why no...