Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: k-man
Forum: Techniques April 23rd 08, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By k-man
Where to find CODA Expert rim?

On Apr 23, 12:08 am, Chalo wrote:
k-man wrote:

I have a 2001 Cannondale F600 and it came with CODA Expert, disc-
specific rims. My rear rim cracked and...
Forum: Techniques April 23rd 08, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By k-man
Where to find CODA Expert rim?

Hi:

I have a 2001 Cannondale F600 and it came with CODA Expert, disc-
specific rims. My rear rim cracked and Cannondale no longer carries/
uses them. Anybody know where I could find...
Forum: Techniques July 24th 06, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By k-man
panaracer fire xc 2.1 special edition?

Both are folding, both offer the same flat protection.

I just spoke with a support guy at PerformanceBike and he didn't know
either.

Oh well. Not that big o' deal, I guess. I'll just pick from...
Forum: Techniques July 23rd 06, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By k-man
panaracer fire xc 2.1 special edition?

Hi:

Anyhow know of the difference(s) between the Panaracer Fire XC 2.1 Pro
and the Fire XC 2.1 SE (special edition)? Performancebike.com has both
on sale but I can't tell from their site what the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4