Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Leg End
Forum: Techniques November 20th 08, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Leg End
KMC X10L and X10SL Chain's

Pete Biggs wrote:
Jeff Martin wrote:
This looks to be a pretty good chain. Does anyone have any first hand
experence with them on a Campy 10sp drive train?

Not yet. I just ordered an...
Forum: Techniques October 23rd 08, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Leg End
Garmin Edge 305 shutting down

I send my Garmin Edge 305 unit back for replacement every 9 months or
so, usually with this problem. I find that it fails in warmer weather
rather than cold. I also find that it has an inbuilt...
Forum: Techniques September 3rd 08, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Leg End
Raining?

Clive George wrote:
Centimetre on this side of the pond.

Not reached my part of Surrey yet.
Forum: UK July 24th 08, 12:47 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Leg End
Broken Aero Bar Armrest Cup

Leg End wrote:
Broke my areo bar arm rest cup yesterday. The curved upright piece bent
after force outward from the elbow pushed it down. When I straightened
it upwards, it broke along the...
Forum: UK July 21st 08, 07:29 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Leg End
Broken Aero Bar Armrest Cup

Broke my areo bar arm rest cup yesterday. The curved upright piece bent
after force outward from the elbow pushed it down. When I straightened
it upwards, it broke along the weakest part.

So, I'm...
Forum: UK February 29th 08, 04:04 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 36
Posted By Leg End
For the geek who has everything ...

elyob wrote:

Anyway, I don't work for Garmin, just a tad excited.

I have done some research, and in the end plomped for dabs.com who are
selling this at £263.49 inc VAT + P&P (they give...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6