Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: joe
Forum: Techniques February 5th 09, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 41
Posted By joe
Use surgoens gloves UNDER cycling gloves?

wrote:

I had a friend who works on the railroad says when it
very cold that he wears cheap surgeons gloves UNDER his
regular gloves and it really keeps his hands warm yet
Forum: Techniques November 6th 08, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 69
Posted By joe
Chain Lubrication

wrote:

On 06 Nov 2008 01:37:07 GMT, wrote:

Luigi who? wrote:

[snip]
Three people in my Bike Club use the following:

Forum: Techniques October 22nd 08, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By joe
Garmin Edge 305 shutting down

Woland99 wrote:

I have a problem with my Edge 305 - it shuts down at a random basis
during
rides - altho it most often happens during fast descent. It also
stops the timer
when you do hard...
Forum: Techniques September 17th 08, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 294
Posted By joe
OT - Family Values

Tim McNamara wrote:

In article ,
joe wrote:

I think that the distribution of intelligence is a bit more
symmetrical...
Forum: Techniques September 17th 08, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 294
Posted By joe
OT - Family Values

Tom Sherman wrote:

joe ? wrote:
still just me wrote:

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:10:55 -0500, Tom Sherman
wrote:

The Republicans have been...
Forum: Techniques September 17th 08, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 294
Posted By joe
OT - Family Values

Tom Sherman wrote:

joe who? wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

joe ? wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

joe ? wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Forum: Techniques September 16th 08, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 294
Posted By joe
OT - Family Values

Tim McNamara wrote:

In article ,
joe wrote:

Tim McNamara wrote:

In article...
Forum: Techniques September 16th 08, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 294
Posted By joe
OT - Family Values

Tim McNamara wrote:

In article ,
joe wrote:

Tim McNamara wrote:

snip.

I paid $75 in sales tax on the...
Forum: Techniques September 16th 08, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 294
Posted By joe
OT - Family Values

Tim McNamara wrote:

snip.

I paid $75 in sales tax on the laptop I bought at the
end
of 2005. I'd have paid the same tax whether I bought it for work or
personal use, so it's not an...
Forum: Techniques September 16th 08, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 294
Posted By joe
OT - Family Values

Tom Sherman wrote:

joe ? wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

joe who? wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

joe who? wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Forum: Techniques September 14th 08, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 294
Posted By joe
OT - Family Values

Tom Sherman wrote:

joe who? wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

joe who? wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

joe ? wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Forum: Techniques September 14th 08, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 294
Posted By joe
OT - Family Values

Tom Sherman wrote:

joe who? wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

joe ? wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

joe who? wrote:
Tim McNamara wrote:
Forum: Techniques September 14th 08, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 294
Posted By joe
OT - Family Values

Tom Sherman wrote:

joe ? wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

joe who? wrote:
Tim McNamara wrote:
snip
Taxation should be progressive and should mirror
distribution of...
Forum: Techniques September 14th 08, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 294
Posted By joe
OT - Family Values

Tim McNamara wrote:

In article ,
joe wrote:

Tim McNamara wrote: snip
Taxation should be progressive and should...
Forum: Techniques September 14th 08, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 294
Posted By joe
OT - Family Values

Tom Sherman wrote:

joe who? wrote:
Tim McNamara wrote:
snip
Taxation should be progressive and should mirror
distribution of wealth.

I have been hearing this statement for...
Forum: Techniques September 14th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 294
Posted By joe
OT - Family Values

Tim McNamara wrote:
snip
Taxation should be progressive and should mirror
distribution of wealth.

I have been hearing this statement for 40 years, but I have never seen
a clear, rational...
Forum: General August 12th 08, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 17
Posted By joe
Pres. Bush describing "progress" in China (bikes vs cars)

It's Chris wrote:

You must remember that Bush is of the "Big Business (especially Big
Oil, in his case) Anti Environment Party. So naturaly the reduction
of bicycles would be seen as positive...
Forum: Techniques July 29th 08, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 322
Posted By joe
Transportation and the energy economy, was Just an FYI....Atlanta Police stalk Critical Mass

jim beam wrote:

joe wrote:
jim beam wrote:

joe wrote:
jim beam wrote:

Peter Cole wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
Forum: Techniques July 29th 08, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 322
Posted By joe
Transportation and the energy economy, was Just an FYI....Atlanta Police stalk Critical Mass

jim beam wrote:

joe wrote:
jim beam wrote:

Peter Cole wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:

You do understand that the USA has a majority of the world's
coal? What sort of...
Forum: Techniques July 29th 08, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech

jim beam wrote:

Peter Cole wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:

You do understand that the USA has a majority of the world's coal?
What sort of position will that put the USA when oil actually...
Forum: General May 5th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By joe
Garmin Edge 305 Failure

Jason in Indy wrote:

Does anyone have any experience with the HR band failing on the
Garmin Edge 305?
I replaced the battery but that didn't help. The GPS unit just
doesn't read the HR...
Forum: Techniques March 17th 08, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By joe
Creating a route and uploading it to Edge 305

Woland99 wrote:

I just got Garmin Edge 305. Maybe I am cheap but I just could not
see myself riding around with $600+ worth of electronics on my
handlebars.
Got 305 on Sat - installed it...
Forum: Techniques June 19th 07, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By joe
Hutchinson tires too many to pick from

bdbafh wrote:

On Jun 19, 11:25 am, cycledogg wrote:
Hello all,
I see so many different Hutchinson road tires and would like to try
some, but there are too many to...
Forum: General June 10th 07, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 22
Posted By joe
How Much Difference Do Shoes Make?

Matt O'Toole wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 02:15:46 +0000, landotter wrote:

On Jun 9, 7:00 pm, wrote:

If you occasionally stand and sprint over small...
Forum: General May 28th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 12
Posted By joe
Garmin Edge: Is this elevation deviation expected?

Joseph wrote:

I took my Garmin Edge out for my first run this afternoon. A modest loop;
9.1 miles in 43 minutes. Here are the elevation stats:

Start: 88 feet
End: 70 feet

This is...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34