Search: Posts made by: Mathias Koerber
Forum: General January 8th 16, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Mathias Koerber
where would one mount this on a bike

The new Nikon KeyMission 360 camera looks interesting.

http://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-products/action-cameras/index.page

If not on a helmet, where would one best mount this on a bike
to have best...
Forum: Techniques November 25th 15, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Mathias Koerber
New Skyscrapers To Be Linked By Stunning 65-Metre High CycleBridge

sadly not:

http://www.treehugger.com/bikes/cycle-tracks-sky-will-abound-copenhagen.html
Forum: Racing July 26th 09, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Mathias Koerber
(french) term for mass participatiion event (following big races)

ilan wrote:

As you defined it, I don't know if there is such a term and anyway the
Etape du Tour is not at all open to all. It is possible that the term

That was news to me.

you are thinking...
Forum: Racing July 26th 09, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Mathias Koerber
(french) term for mass participatiion event (following big races)

There is a (french) term describing mass participation/'open to all'
races that follow the same course as a professional race (eg the
Cyclassics 'Jedermann' race, the 'Étape du Tour' etc). I can't...