Build it and they won't come by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Build it and they will come? Sorry, no. Here's a new article dispelling the myth that segregated facilities generate tremendous bike mode...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
610 2,852 Techniques
Lithium Ion vs NiMh battery by Sir Ridesalot
A while back I asked about using an external NiMh battery instead of an external Lithium Ion battery on a light that came with a Lithium Ion battery. Due to a...
Today 05:40 AM
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
0 8 Techniques
Digital printing company Malaysia | print Malaysia | Dot2Dot by aavala anitha
The latest printing techniques that include laser and ink-jet printing are known as digital printing. The greatest benefit in using digital printing is its...
Today 05:11 AM
by aavala anitha Go to last post
0 8 Racing
California's Fires by [email protected]
Unfortunately in the Santa Rosa fire Levi Leipheimer's house was burned to the ground. I can only hope that he is solvent enough to repair since I suspect that...
Bicycling & health benefits of? by Sir Ridesalot
We hear a lot about bicycling having health benefits forthe one doing the bicycling. Yet a lot of CASUAL bicyclists are not all that healthy. So, in order to...
Carrying tools by Doug Landau
I was on tour I was 1K miles from home I passed a ball-pein hammer in the gutter What would you do?
stolen bicycle NYC by AMuzi
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/stolen-5g-bike-late-medic-prized-possession-friend-article-1.3575512 -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ ...
Today 02:05 AM
by Earls61 Go to last post
3 26 Techniques
Does anyone know PM-PM-F/R203 adapters by Joerg[_2_]
Attention, a purely technical post :-) Does anyone know whether these adapters are for going from 160mm native post mount to 203mm...
Yesterday 10:18 PM
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
6 50 Techniques
Multi tool by [email protected]
Looking for replacements finding mega crab https://www.leatherman.com/pockettools Link may not go to pocket accesories
UK may consider electric vehicle subsidy to increase cycling by Bod[_5_]
The UK government could potentially consider providing subsidies for electric bicycles and electric cars as part of a concerted policy effort to get more...
Yesterday 08:06 PM
by Peeler[_2_] Go to last post
3 24 UK
Driver threatened to 'run cyclist over' in terrifying road rageassault caught on camera by Bod[_5_]
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/driver-threatened-run-cyclist-over-11312818 -- Bod
by Peeler[_2_] Go to last post
82 264 UK
OT: St Paul en route to Damascus by [email protected]
On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 7:44:29 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote: ...
ATTN LED GROUP by [email protected]
SUPER METEOR REVIEW INCLUDING APP INFO https://www.space.com/38516-watch-meteor-showers-mobile-apps.html
Ride Report by Nick[_4_]
Same old daily suburban ride. 14:30 A bit windy. Spur Road Orpington blocked off. Police and fire crew milling around a car upside down on the...
Yesterday 03:03 PM
by Nick[_4_] Go to last post
0 19 UK
UK cyclists kill or maim two people a week by MrCheerful
We were told that their low inertia and rotating couples couldn't hurt a fly, so this cannot be true? Can...