not enough standards by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/knolly-bikes-puts-own-trail-twist-on-12x157mm-rear-axle-standard/ Hell, I can remember way back when a guy could swap wheels...
by sms Go to last post
15 32 Techniques
Speeding Motorist & Cyclist Can Occupy the Same Pavement At the SameTime & the Cyclist Doesn't Get Hurt by Bret Cahill
The cyclist may have to duck his head a little: http://beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-crash-second-floor-20180114-story.html
Today 02:23 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
0 11 UK
waterproof bicycle seat cover by Andy
I am looking for recommendations for a waterproof bicycle seat cover. I will be riding with it, so it needs to be sturdy. Thanks, Andy
by Roger Merriman[_4_] Go to last post
10 60 Techniques
THE .223 AND .50 CAL WERE GREAT FOR KICKING SOME GOOK ASS by Simon Jester
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 6:27:31 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: On 1/11/2018 6:23 AM, Terry Coombs wrote: * Not that I want to...
Yesterday 09:39 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
4 53 UK
combination spanners with different inclinations by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Did anyone bother with this for bike mechanics? I just noticed two of my 10mm combination spanners have their open ends in opposite directions. I suppose...
words to live bye by [email protected]
Shirley, you jest!
Biking on icy roads by Andy
Decided to see how cycling on icy roads would be. Not too bad using a mountain bike. Andy
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post